𝟞𝟞

Sorry

Definition ~

○ Home (n.) ○

A place where you should be.

The tight feeling of a thatch rope around my body

The tight feeling of a thatch rope around my body. My vision slowly changed from darkness to colour as I opened up my heavy eyes.

Waking up, releasing, I was tied to a chair. Whose motherfuckers how gave me a strong sedative, better run if I get out of these situations.

My head was hanging forward, feeling so heavy. Lifting my head, and looking at the floor. The white and cream porcelain tiles looked familiar as I lifted my head, and adjusted my eyes. The painting and decorations on the wall, seemed, familiar. - is this my home? - This is my grandfather's fucking estate.

Looking over the table, I could see a new conscious Harrison. Sitting opposite of me, tied up as well.

"Thank God. You are awake!" A voice spoke, sounding familiar. Turned my head in the voice's direction. I locked my stunned gaze on my worried Nonno.

Trying to stand up, I was forced back down by the restriction of the rope. "Aww, Aideen is wake!!" Cristiana spoke all excited.

Looking back at Harrison, seeing he was already glaring at me.

"GET THIS BOY OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE NOW, BEFORE I KILL HIM!!"

"FUCK YOU AIDEEN!"

"You wish Harrison," I spoke seductively, winking my eye to piss him off.

"FUCK OFF!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"You already have, sweetheart!" Harrison spoke, standing up, mocking me. My eyes frowned down in shock at him standing up. I looked down at my feet and realised they never tied our legs.

"Well, guess what? That is ever happening again, cazzo di diavolo." (fucking devil)

"Io sono solo il tuo diavolo" (I am only your devil) Harrisons spoke. I sat there, stunned by his words, how he is using flirting to get to me.

"FUCK YOU!" I roared, standing up.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, THE BOTH OF YOU!!!" Jack yelled.

We all froze as Nonno looked at him, shocked. "Are you okay, son?" Nonno asked in a surprised yet worried tone.

"Yes, I am. Sorry," Jack smiled at him as Cristiana walked up to comfort Jack. Jack has always been the quiet and observant guy, that never yells.

"NOW FOR YOU TWO FUCKERS SIT DOWN!" Nonno yelled as the feet of our chairs hit the ground.

Nonno let out a vast sigh, rubbing his forehead. "So. Can someone tell me, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TOO!!"

Feeling as if I was a child, being yelled at by my parents for not doing chores. I felt ashamed to be sitting in front of Nonno.

I was supposed to be me, but I have turned into my father's daughter. To run this business to live up to the name I have earned, but I have become soft.

For him, Harrison.

I looked across the table and saw how down Aideen looked

I looked across the table and saw how down Aideen looked. Knowing that Aideen doesn't like conflict in her family, reminds her of the fights her grandfather and her father would have.

This must be tough on her, as an adult experiencing her inner-child trauma. This is all my fault. I should have just killed him; I should have just killed Fernando.

"Marco. We just disagreed, and I pushed the boundaries." Marco looked at Aideen, who was looking at me, shocked by my statement.

"Is that all?" Marco asked with a raised bow. I nodded. "Yes, that was all that happened." My eyes locked with Aideen, whose eyes frowned down. With sympathy in my eyes, she looked relieved by my statement.

Marco let out a sharp sigh and headed out the dining room, stating to the guards that the doors. "Untie them!"

The guards rushed to us, uniting us. Standing up, rubbing my wrists from the rope's chaff left behind - Jesus, they put those pretty tightly? Didn't they?

Looking up, I saw Aideen running towards me as I seize her. Her eyes filled with tears, yet no drip. Holding her emotions back, she gripped me tightly. Shocked by her grip, I knew she needed me more in this situation than anything else.

Placing my head on her shoulder, feeling her warmth. She is a powerful woman who never needed this life. No woman needs to be born into this life - but it is, what it is - I will do everything in my power to make her feel at home again.

Smelling her scent, made my heart flutter. Her whisper in my ears was the only thing I could hear as everything went silent. "Thank you, Harrison."

Putting her down, and letting go of her as her gaze looked up at mine. The feeling of pleasure came over me. Aideen smiled at me, looking so happy.

Christiana cleared her throat, grabbing my attention. Aideen looked back at me as I looked down at her. She lightly hit me with the back of her hand on my shoulder. For a light hit, that was pretty fucking hard.

"Ouch!" I spoke, holding my shoulder. "I still fucking hate you!" Aideen spoke and run out of the dining room with Christiana. Leaving me and Jack behind.

"Now that was a fucking roller-coaster," Jack spoke, walking up to me as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yeah, it was," Remembering how happy she looked when she hugged me.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" - Am I smiling?