𝟟𝟝

Apple

Definition ~

Serendipity (n.)

Finding something beautiful without looking for it. 

My face turned red as a lump in my throat dropped to my pussy, pulsing at his words

My face turned red as a lump in my throat dropped to my pussy, pulsing at his words. "Aideen, I am going to fuck you so hard until you want to cum. Then stopping. Leave you there. Begging for more."

Blushing hard, imagining what he would do to me if I disobeyed him. And I am sure as fuck. I wanted to see the devil himself.

Stroking his finger down the side of my face, lowering down to my lips, "But." Harrison hesitantly spoke, shifting his eyes between mine and my lips. "I want to do this right? What is your safe word?" He asked.

I-I don't know? I have never used a safe word before. My face burned up as I was hesitant to speak. Harrison leaned his head to the side, asking me in a worried tone. "Have you ever used a safe word?"

He-he is so close.

Locking my eyes with Harrison, feeling trapped with him between my legs. Feeling dominated to speak. I stock my head no.

"Think of a word, Principessa? Any word, Amorina?"

Looking into his brown eyes. Having his wall-sized window behind him, looking out into the forest. How he made me feel, feeling trapped, small, dominated by his eyes - he made me feel like a Principessa.

Thinking of a princess, trapped in a forest, finding her prince charming. Snow White came over my mind. Apple. Apple!

Harrison hovered his fingers up my legs, dragging them to my thighs. "Apple" was the only thing I could say under his gaze.

Gripping my thighs tightly, letting a moan escape my lips. He pulled me towards him, thrusting his erection against my pussy, dry grinding.

I pressed my forehead against him, holding tightly to his arms. "Remember that safe word." He grinned harder, pressing harder on my swollen clit as I held my breath.

"Y-yes-ahh!" Harrison created pulsing tingles he gave me with every movement allowing my legs to tense as I moaned. He leaned down towards my lips. Before he could kiss me, I spoke. "Give me your worst."

Harrison stopped, and leaned away, smirking at my flustered face as my body trembled. "Aw baby. This is your punishment. I won't do my worst. I will do my best and then leave you, moments before you feel heaven."

Picking me up off his desk by my ass. Letting me onto the floor.

He gripped my waist, turning me around. Pushing me over the table. Slapping my ass, I groan on the table as it started to burn, sending chills of flames down my legs. "Fuck, Harrison" I moaned.

Gripping my neck from behind. Pulling my body up as I arched my back. "I am going to leave you on edge for every time you have touched yourself without my permission." Harrison gripped my throat tighter, pressing his erection against my ass.

Harrison's hands moved from my neck down my back to grip my ass. Gripping as tightly as he could hold with his big hands. He moved his hands down my hips. Leaning over me as his hands followed my pussy.

"Harrison," I moaned breathlessly. Feeling my pussy clench tighter the closer he comes. Feeling a burning sensation of lust in my system. My pussy pulsing sensation, wanting to be touched as he teased me.

"W-what are you doing?" I gasp as he gripped my inner thighs. With me having no thigh gap. The material between my legs is thin from the rubbing of my thighs. 

He pushed his hands between my legs, inserting his finger into the thin material. I jolted back at his cold touch, pushing my ass harder against his. "Harri-Harrison"' I moaned into the table. My legs became weak, my core of fire. I just need him to fuck me. I can't deal with all this sensation.

My eyes shot open at the sound of ripping material. Having realised Harrison had ripped the middle seam of my jeans in two. "Harrison! These are my favourite pair of bell-bottom." I cried out, having his fingers grip between the lace of my underwear. "You are my favourite, Aideen." Ripping them apart as my pussy became bare for him, "But I am your favourite dick, aren't I?" He Whispered in my ear.

Yes, you are.

Pressing my ass against him, pushing him back. I stood up, turning around to face him. I lowered my gaze to him with a gentle smile, seductively needing him. "A bad boy should always have a good girl undo his pants," I smirked at him as I squatted down. He had his pants ripped off by me.

Looking up at him, portraying in my eyes, fuck me. You couldn't miss his erection plush through his underwear. "Someone is excited?" I chuckled, looking up at his flustered face, down at his friend.

Looking at his tight flexed thighs, I realised this man has shaved legs. No hair whatsoever. His legs look hot.

Moving my hand up his clean thighs, I gripped the band of his underwear. I pulled them down as his cock sprang free. Staring at it for a second, my lips parting. He wasn't lacking the department.

I looked up at him once again as stood out of his boxers. He gripped my cheeks in forming on 'o'. Pulling me up to stand up.

He brought my face close to his "Bend. Over"

Oh. God.