𝟚𝟙

Fuck You

Definition ~

Myself (pron.)

Are monsters born or created? Fine, make me your villain.

My pride is stronger than my feelings. Don't try to play me. I could think of you 24/7 and you still wouldn't hear from me - ever

"What did you break?" He questioned me; ignored him. His David Vases, from the Yuan Dynasty, China. 1351 C.E. The white porcelain with cobalt-blue underglaze. They were Displayed in the British Museum, but I wonder how he got a hold of them?

"Aideen!" He sternly spoke my name, wanting an answer from me. Walking towards the door, I grabbed my keys from the wooden bowel and headed out. Slamming the door behind me, knowing it will irritate the man.

Walking towards my car, I saw Mr Malfoy leaning against Harrison's Car "Hello Ms Dragon - Don't call me that, Malfoy" I sarcastically spoke his new nickname. "What are you a Gryffindor?" He asked.

"Yes, if you must know" I opened my car door. "Interesting. Harrison is a - A Ravenclaw. Yea I figured" I interrupted him, wanting this convocation to end. "Such a smart girl. My name is Jack by the way"

"Cool beans" giving him a thumbs up, I closed my door on him. Starting the car, he tapped on my tinted window. "What does he want now?" Pressing down a button on my steering wheel, brought down the window.

"Aren't you going to apologize for trying to shoot me?" He question with a raised brow. "Well, Jack - " I mocked " - You should have better control over your fucking dog. Or I will kill him. Plus, it's rude to interrupt a woman, during her fun time" Leaving him with a sarcastic smile, I drove out of the driveway.

~

Fuck - You - Harrison - Barone - I hit my steering wheel, flooring it on the highway.

"That fucking little devil -" I laughed in frustration, grabbing my steering wheel " - If I don't get out of this arrangement, I might as well kill him. - Aideen?" Harrisons said in a soft tone; startling me.

My car swerved on the highway, almost driving into the barrier. "What the fuck man" Talking to yourself is normal, until you find out someone has been listening in. "What the fuck did you put in my car?!" Looking around for something unusual, like a speaker or a tracker.

Jack started to laugh in the background. "Your grandfather put a tracking device in your car, so I know where you are." - for fuck sakes Nonna. "Aideen, what are you doing?" Harrison asked, hearing me dig through my car; trying to feel for this tracker.

"I am cutting you off," I said angrily, feeling around for a box of some sort. His voice was connected to the car speakers, so I couldn't rely on listening for his voice but needed to feel for it.

"Aideen! If I, were you? I wouldn't do that - Found it" Pulled out the transmitter from underneath my glove box, cutting Harrison off.

Pressing a button on my steering wheel, the window opened and threw it out. I smiled at the tracker getting crushed into a million pieces by the car behind me. "Fuck you, Harrison!"

Flooring the pedal, I swerved through the highway of cars to get to my grandfather's estate; back in my hometown, Oregon.

Driving from Canada back to Oregon, took quick some time, arriving around about 1 in the afternoon. Driving up to the gate, rolling down my window. My eyes met with a security guard looking at him through his black sunglasses - which look fucking stupid - he opened the gate.

They all feared for their life when I walked into the room and so did everyone, in this industry. They knew to not fuck with the Red Dragon of the Sun.

Driving down the gravel driveway to the front of the house. I took in a deep breath, and embrace myself for what my grandfather had in plan for me. This morning, after the -ahem - incident. I got a message as I was changing that my grandfather needed me.

But why the day after I leave? After the day he let me go with a man I man forced to marry? Just please don't let it be a second husband; I pleaded. I picked up my tactical shoulder holster from the passenger side. I slipped it over my white shirt, buckling it around my waist

Slipping in two Glock 17 into the pockets of the holder. I grabbed my floor-length topcoat, putting it over my shoulder - It's too hot to actually put it on.

Opening up the door, I stood out and up, closing the door behind me. "Good afternoon, madam," Winston spoke, holding a tray in his hands. "Jesus, Winston. You startled me" I held my heart from the sudden scare.

Training since I could walk, my senses have been heightened. Focusing on the slightest smell of spiked drinks, blood, and drugs. To hearing the thinnest pin drop, shattering on impact. But pretending as Winston scared me, brought a smile to his face; which made me happy to see him.

"Where is Nonna?" I asked as I tied my loose hair into a messy bun. "He is in his office. You do however have a guest, Madam" he stated with a neutral facial expression.

"Is it another Husband?" I said sarcastically. His neutral face turned into a smile; shake his head no. I nodded thanking him with a smile. I towards the house, walking up the stairs between stone pillars to the front door.

Pushing open the door and saw that nothing has changed - even tho I had just left yesterday. Walking through the house, and got greeted by the cleansers upon my return. I walked up the stairs towards Nonna's office.

The walls were cream with all the curtains drawn open at the Victorian-styled windows; allowing light in. Victorian-era paints stood, against the walls; that is worth more than the Monalisa - at times I actually wonder, how he got all these historical paintings.

I got to his office and knocked on the door twice before I heard him say "Come in". Opened the door to see Nonna on the other side of his desk with a pen in hand as two people sitting in front of him. They turned around to face me.

Thank fuck it's not another husband.