𝟠𝟟

Motherland

Definition ~

○Ineffable(adj.)○

Too great to be described with words.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Italy. The nation is well-known for its enormous contributions to literature, art, architecture, fashion, and opera. Its capital city is Rome.

Harrison took us to Mantua in business class. Which is a commune and city in Italy's Lombardy. He owned a property in Bellagio, Lombardy. Two hours away by car from the airport.

As we down the jet's stairs and headed towards the car, my phone rang in the pocket of my jacket. I pulled it out, saw the caller's ID, and took the call. "Good day, ma'am. The fresh organ shipment has reached Oregon". Katelyn, the W-Code24 Spy remarked, "I just wanted to call and let you know the transaction and delivery were successful."

"I'm grateful. Kindly deliver it, frozen, to the buyer as soon as possible." I ended the call.

There is a lot more to this industry than most people realise. The stock market is ours. We are the owners of the black market. We technically own the government. When the shit goes off, financially speaking. They will come to us for protection and money, but in exchange, neither our men nor we are taken into custody.

There is always a good part and a shit part. That is how life goes. The shit part is, that families that are in debt to us have to give up their lives, or organs, to stay alive and provide. But that is life and if you fuck with the wrong people, you will never get out of the circle of hell.

Some people wake up in baths full of ice. After being kidnapped. Their kidneys have been removed, lying next to them in the tub. They bleed out as their loud blurred screams die out.

A heart is worth $119,000 on the black market instead of the $1 million that the government offers. Then you have to be on a waiting list to get it for that heart.

The one good thing I can say is that, with them giving their organs, you can save a child's life because of their sacrifice.

It's a Happy Tragedy.

Harrison has a villa offshore from Lake Como, therefore we have numerous connections in the remote areas of Italy for obtaining valuable organs for clients. This is a private estate where many shipments are sent for quality control before leaving the county and are never seen again.

The bodyguards emerge to open our door and collect our things as the car pulls to a gentle stop outside the estate. After exiting, I looked at the structure that remained. Gorgeous walls made of white stone. Its aged discoloured and mossy texture gives it the appearance of a vine growing off to one side.

The Palladian window overlooked Lake Como, having its private veranda; held up by stone pillars. A water fountain in the middle, as steps followed down to the lake. Where a dock floated for a boat.