𝟝𝟚

Aideen's Car ~ Corvette c6 z06 in black

Harrison's Car ~ Camaro zl1 in black.

Christiana's Car ~ Toyota 86 in a Rocket Bunny Wide-body Kit

Jack's Car ~ Datsun 240z in a Red Wide-body kit.

____________

Engine Guardians

Definition ~

○ Komorebi || 木漏れ日. Japanese (n.)

Sunlight that filters through the leaves of trees

From Oregon to Los Angeles takes over 13 hours to get there by car

From Oregon to Los Angeles takes over 13 hours to get there by car. As the flying time from Oregon to Los Angeles is less than 2 hours. But being me, you can get anywhere you want at any time.

Taking our cars to the airport, I bought a plane from Emirates SkyCargo for them to load our cars into the cargo pit underneath us.

Sitting back and relaxing as we took off; well, everyone was relaxing beside me.

"A spark runs between you both. You are in a constant battle with a man you desire, Aideen." A man I desire? Is that truly Harrison?

Christianas' words were on repeat as I looked out the window of our aircraft.

~

Downtown Los Angeles, California. The City of Angels is now the devil's playground. Walking on the track as the sun slowly set, becoming a beautiful view.

The classic Jdm car's engines roared, awaking the demons of the night. The Mitsubishi FTO, Honda Civic Type-R, Nissan Pulsar GTI-R, Nissan Silvia, Honda NSX-R, GTR's and the Nissan Skyline, are all lined up, with their drivers on the side - The Classic Japanese streetcar Gods.

"Jack and I will walk around and try to find him," Harrison answered as Jack pulled out earpieces from his pocket. Handing everyone theirs, but gave Harrison two. By accident?

Jack pats Harrisons on the shoulder, exchanging looks for a quick second before he leaves the three of us. "Oh here. This is yours. If you need anything, just ask." Harrison suggested with a kind smile. Handing me the earpiece. Why is he being so nice suddenly?

"Uh, thank you?-Good evening everyone." The spectator

spoke, interrupting me from the loudspeaker. I nodded my head at Harrison. He exchanged back a slight smile. What is happening?

Harrison walked through the crowd in the opposite direction that Jack went, looking for Fernando.

"We will open our race event today with the main event. The Red Dragon of the Sun and The Black Mamba of the EG." Christiana and I stayed up front as I was stunned by my name being announced.

Wait! How do they know who I am?

"Relax twinkle toes. We signed you in by your nickname. So, they don't know who you are." Harrison expressed in the earpiece. Twinkle Toes? That's cute.

Christiana bumped her hip into mine, getting my attention. "Hey. What is with that smile?" She muttered with joy in her voice. My face frowned down in disgust at my subconscious reaction. Why am I smiling at his voice?

"Whoever, getting around the city won't be easy. The winner of tonight's race, out of 20 participants. Will have a night with the Black Mamba himself and The EG boss."

The crowd started mumbling amongst themselves as I leaned to Christiana's ear and whispered. "The Black Mamba? What fucking nickname is that?" Yet I knew who was referring to - The EG's faceless driver. Wearing a black racecar suit, with a black helmet. He had the Vipers' gang's logo on the side.

Everyone wanted to meet the Vipers Gang leader - yet they don't even know who he truly is. Girls in the crowd cheered in excitement, wanting to be with him.

There is a difference between a bad boy and a bad boy that will love you. But when a bad boy, like Fernando, gets a hold of you. You will never see daylight again. They will find you in a ditch, with unspeakable things done to you. I don't understand why girls like bad boys.

"Let the Race Begin," the spectator spoke as everyone cheered on. "Let's kill a bitch." I chuckled to myself walking toward my car.

Opening up my door, climbing in. I pressed in the clutch, turning the ignition for it to roar up at the start-line. She bent down to speak to me as I rolled down the window.

"You are Racing the Black Mamba. We know him for his dirty racing. But you need to just get this race finished and win. When you do, you will be escorted to the Vipers' headquarters. And the rest is your dream came true." Christiana looked down at me with a devilish smile.

Rolling up my dark tinted window, my smile grew as everyone got off the track.

20 racers. Downtown California. One winner.

As the lights flashed, a Black GTR pulled up next to me with blackout windows - that can only be him; the Black Mamba.

Red. Red. Red - pulling up the handbrake, pressing on the gas - "Aideen, please remember. I have a drone that will follow you and make sure you are safe." Jack spoke in the earpiece.

"As well as there is a Nitro tank in your backseat, use it wisely," Christiana added.

I can't promise anything.