𝟜𝟟

Bang

Definition ~

○ Paracosm (n.) ○

A detailed, imaginary world created by gods involving something they do not have, yet desire.

Our kiss got deeper as we were hungry for one other. Gliding my hands down to her hips, I gripped her ass, picking her up. I carried her to the bed as her arms rested on my shoulders. Gripping on my hair.

Kicking the chair away, bashing against the wall. I turned around and sat down on the bed as she sat on top of me. Grinding her wet bare pussy against me – She froze. Her eyes widen in shock before a grin grew. "So, you wanna play that game?"

A cold barrel of the gun that killed the man watching us, was pressed against her skull. "Amorina. You listen and you listen carefully. You had your fun and games, but remember you are playing with the big boys." She pressed her hard nipples against my inked chest, slowly grinding and bouncing her ass on my lap.

Her moans grew louder, as I pulled the hummer back, loading it, she became quiet. "You move when I tell you to. Do you understand, Amorina?"

"Yes"

Holding my wrist that had the gun pressed against her head, she moved it to between her breasts. "If I moan. Shoot". Her heated breath escaped her lips as she was catching her breath. Her eyes glowed a dark blue, hungry for more.

"Amorina. What am I going to do about you?" Moving the cold barrel down, her body began to tremble, goosebumps forming on her body. "Sit up!" I commanded of her, as she did. Lifting herself, hands on my shoulders. I placed the gun underneath her pussy.

"Sit"

Slowly moving her hips down, her pussy stretched around the rectangular barrel of my Glock. "Moan. I dare you!" I sternly whispered in her ear as she started bouncing. Her pussy slushed around the barrel as she started to hold her breath. I started to rub her clit. Her body concaved over mine, holding the back of my head for support.

"Did I say you could stop moving?" I pressed against her clitoral head, creating small circles. Holding her breath, covering her mouth with the back of her hand, she began to bounce again. Driving her pussy down to my hand, where I held the trigger – She wanted fear. I gave her fear.

Aideen's bouncing became faster as she grided on my hand harder against her clit. Her body began to twitch as she came on edge, going faster. Her nipples began harder, brushing against me as she fucked my Glock. The moment she pulled up to push back down. I pulled out.

Collapsing in my arms, she let out a deep moan. "W-why?" She whimpered in my ear, catching her breath. Sitting up, she leaned back on my knees, with one arm, and began to finger herself. "I was so fucking clo-". Ripping her hand away from her pussy. I showed her the yet barrel, covered in her precum and juices.

"I'm going to do more than touch you, Amorina. I want to taste you." Licking the side of the barrel, tasting her. "I'm going to lick you. Push my tongue up inside you. I'm going to eat you until you're dry. Unlike that man, with a hole in his head. We're going to see who does it better."

She dove into the crock of my neck and gently started tucking and leaving her soft angel kisses behind.

My eyes rolled back, and for a split second, I felt submissive to her. She was so passionate about what she does, it's driving me nuts - I love it. Gripping the sides of her torso, I roll her over onto her back and lay on top of her.

Lying down between her bent legs, her tits look like two perfectly rounded little bumps. As her firm white mounds are topped with little rosebud nipples that are rock hard. Tracing a circle around her tits with my finger, then bent my head down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. I massaged her tit with my hand, sucking on it, rolling her nipple between my teeth, biting gently, as I flick the tip of it with my tongue.

"Mmmm. That feels great!" Aideen hummed, running her fingers through my hair. Tracing circles around the one as I sucked the other, Aideen lay there as her moan became louder. Gently biting down her nipple, pulling it up, I let it go. Groaning in pain and pleasure. "I said. No. Moaning!" I sternly spoke, one more time.

Switching to her right tit, I gave it the same treatment. While still nibbling on her nipple, I move my hand down from her breast, across her stomach and into her pussy. Feeling the heat even before I touch the moisture. I rub my finger up and down her juicy slit. She is soaking wet, and my Glock easily slips inside her pussy. I start moving it in and out, slowly, while sucking her nipple.

"God, Harrison! Yes!" She's moving her ass down the Glock as I pull it out, wanting it deeper when it goes back in. I kiss my way from her tits to her chin, before pressing my lips against hers and slipping my tongue into her mouth. While twisting my tongue around hers, her hands gripped the back of my head as I fucked her faster with the Glock. Humping hard against the Glock, I piston it in and out, creating a sloshing sound with her juices.

"Oh! God Harrison!!" she moans. Bucking hard against my gun, she clamps her legs together, trapping my Glock inside her. Pushing down hard against my hand, she works her tongue deeper into my mouth.

Relaxing her legs, pressing up against the Glock, fucking her deeper. Her pussy quivered, throbbing against my hand as her pussy slurped the Glock. "Faster! Deeper! Ahh!" Lifting her legs, I did just that, fucking her faster, until her legs trembled, cumming all over the Glock.

Finally, relaxing her legs, she drops them back on the bed, her pussy throbbing, her breath heaving. I move my mouth from hers and she gasps for air.

"Fucking hell, Harrison". She moaned "I can't do this no more"

"That was just the beginning, Amorina." I sit there for a minute between her legs, just staring at her lovely body. I can't take my eyes off her beautiful tits, her milky skin, and muscular thighs, leading down to her glistening, wet pussy lips, soaked with her juices, just inviting me to taste.

"You look like a goddess," I say. "Sei così fottutamente bella. Una Dea creata dai mortali." (You are so fucking beautiful. A Goddess crafted by mortals) I lean my face down to her pussy and take one long lick from the bottom of her slit up along her pussy lips and over the top of her clit. The taste, mixed with her aroma, is intoxicating and I feel like I'm getting drunk on her pussy juice.

"Ahh. Fuck! Harrison!" she moans, gripping the back of my head-now that was a bad idea.