𝟝𝟝

Is a Poison

Definition ~

○ Ecstatic (n.) ○

Your eyes. Stole all my words. Away.

With millions of girls on the track in skimpy shorts and crop tops, the only person I was staring at was you

With millions of girls on the track in skimpy shorts and crop tops, the only person I was staring at was you. Hearing how happy she was, how she smiled at all the cars.

Even tho she had a horrible childhood, raised in a broken family. No mother. No father, as she became a heartless killing machine. But that day, she was happy. Excited to be racing, a big smile on her face made me feel a buzz in my stomach hearing her laugh.

"Why are you smiling?" Jack spoke, looking up from his drown's screen. "She just sounds so happy" Hearing Aideen's cheers in the earpiece, watching the live footage of her drifting on the big screen; brought joy to me.

Christiana and I were looking for any clues in the crowd as they roared at the cars racing. Drones were following them so we could see the race, but Jack had his own drown following Aideen.

They drifted through the town's square, as that was when I heard it. Her excited laughs, when drifting, turned into the dead silence of a frightened woman.

"IT'S HIM!!"

"It's who, Aideen?" I questioned. Looking at Jack, we were both confused about why she was frightened. The Red Dragon is fearless?

"The faceless driver! The Black Mamba! He is Fernando!"

My soul dropped to the ground as my heartbeat stopped. Jack and I stood silent for a moment. "Shit!!" Jack responded. "This wasn't the fucking plan!!" he yelled

"Find Christiana! We need to get to Aideen, NOW!!" I declared, pushing through the crowd. It frightened me, for the first time in my life, that Aideen would get hurt. Why do I feel so scared of losing her? I don't want to lose her.

"Aideen. I am coming!! Please hang on!!" I yelled into the earpiece. Pushing people out of the way, getting to my car. Starting the engine, I revved it to get people out of the way as I floored it.

"Where is she!!" I threatened as I shifted gear, gaining speed. "She is on 12th street, by the Casino on Hamilton road," Jack informed me.

Feeling so nervous that she got killed. Hearing gunshots over the earpiece. "AIDEEN!!" I cried out with no response.

The Black Mamba, on his own, is known for his dirty driving. Knowing who he is; horrified me. "Come on!! DRIVE FASTER!" slamming my hand against the steering wheel as I yelled.

She is not prepared to die. I am not prepared for her to die. I just couldn't let it happen by his hand and not mine.

Drifting around the corner, I thank the Gods when I saw her car.

Something came over me that day. A feeling I have never felt before. I will not allow this precious gem out of my sight, never allowing her to be taken away from me.

I wouldn't say I like her, but I would say. I have fallen head over heels. Avoiding her was a bad idea. Not wanting to admit my feelings, I ghosted her, avoiding her as much as I could. Seeing her brought that feeling back, which I hate.

Having her in my presence drove me crazy and I need to get away from her. But that gem shined so brightly without me, I need her. I wanted her. I just can't stay away.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!" Grinding my teeth together, I spoke sternly with a gun pointed at Jack. A grin grew on his face, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "Jack!" I questioned him with a raised tone, not hesitating to shoot.

He knows I don't like to repeat myself, and when I do. A bullet will go through his head.

Jack took a step back away from Aideen with his hands in the air, surrendering himself. "I knew you would get jealous. If that someone touching her wasn't you. Someone else touching what is yours. You do like her, don't you?"

Aideen turned her head to me in shock. Her face became red, as Jack wasn't lying. Not sure if it's her fiery personality, passion, sex, or beauty, but I am drawn to an independent, fearsome female like her.

She makes my inner beast submissive.

"You two need to go on a date. Start from scratch. Open up with one another," Jack suggested, patting my shoulder. "You two have a spark. I have never seen you so happy. Embrace the feeling." He whispered in my ear, then walked back into the house.

Lowering my gun, and placed it back into the holster on my waist. I walked up to Aideen with urgency to make sure she was alright. "Pimpi? Are you alright?" I took her hand in mine. She looked at her hand that was in mine, then back at me.

Her eyes were filled with confusion. Flustered red, which turned into anger, pushing me away from her. "What the fuck is wrong with you two? I am not a fucking toy to experiment with – Aideen, I can explain." I muttered, grabbing both of her hands.

Her body froze as her eyes became filled with tears. "Aideen. My love. Are you alright?" I asked again with pity in my voice. She shook her head yes with her eyes still wide with tears, not saying a word.

"You know it is okay to cry," I spoke, lowering my face to hers. I pulled her closer. The looked in her eyes vibrated as her lower lips quivered. Holding her tears back, I knew that avoiding her was a horrible idea.

"Aideen, you're not allowed to cry in front of others, you hear me?" Her quivering stopped as her body became cold. "You may not cry in front of others beside me. You may cry on my shoulder. I am here"

"Er, I-I-I am, I am alright. I promise I am. I am just." Aideen's voice sounded so fragile. "What's wrong?"

"I-I just need-" Her eyes looked down as I cupped her face, making her look up at me. My heart fluttered at her doe eyes as my lips became closer to hers. She was hesitant at first placing her hands on my chest, pushing me slightly away.

"Tell me when to stop, and I will." She nodded her head as our lips meet.

It wasn't needy, lustful. It was soft, passionate, and filled with love. We needed one another more than ever before.

This whole time I thought she was playing a game with me to get to me, but in the end -

I played myself. 

_____________

I hope you enjoying the story so far

THANK YOOOUUUU SOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR THE 360K+ READS. IT IS SO FRICKEN AMAZING ON HOW THIS BOOK HAS GROWN. SOON TO BE PAPERBACK!!!!