𝟝𝟙

Ready? Steady? Race!

Definition ~

○ Witness (n.) ○

Congratulations, you have survived. Now live with the trauma.

Removing Harrison's hand off of my waist, trying not to wake him up

Removing Harrison's hand off of my waist, trying not to wake him up. I swung my legs off the bed and snuck out of the room. Holding the door with a firm grip, trying to close the door slowly and quietly. It shut as a sigh of relief left my body.

Having a gun pointed at Harrison. Something strange came over me. The cocaine or my own hormones might have had an influence, but I felt something for him - I felt pity.

"Kill Him. Kill Him before he makes you love him before you fall in love." The words of my body told me - but I could never bring myself to do so.

Yet why was there another man? Because I needed him out of my head.

When Harrison overacted, blowing up my car. Emotions of confusion, disappointment, sadness, excitement, and rage-filled my blood with adrenaline.

"So, Aideen? What are you going to do about your feelings?" she spoke with variedness in her voice as Christiana drove me back to Harrison's house.

"Well, Harrison won't be back home for a few hours. I need him out of my head. He is driving me crazy. So I am going to let loose on as many men as I can." - This marriage was just supposed to be enemies with benefits, but the tables are turning, and I don't like it.

"But Aideen, he is your husband - He is not my husband, I have signed nothing." Speaking sternly, Christiana rolled her eyes, driving into the snow-filled driveway of Harrison's winter wonderland house.

"Alright, you're the boss lady."

Thanking her for the ride home, the rest of the story, you know how it ended. Ending up with me escaping my killer husband's room, butt naked.

It makes little sense of how I am allowing myself to catch myself out. Saying they forced our marriage since we could hold a gun to the adults of enemy families.

Placing my hand on the door handle, opening up my brain, pushing those thoughts away. I walked into my room and got ready.

A pair of dark blue bell-bottom jeans - with off-the-shoulders, long sleeve tight bodysuit. Hanging my hair just below the mid-length of my back, I held in hand my clear high heels.

Walking barefoot around the house, down the stairs. A Camera sat overlooking the kitchen and the living room. Walking toward the front door, taking Harrison's keys out of the bowl.

I flipped the camera off with an utter pride smile on my face. Knowingly that he needs his car because of a special meeting being held with his father.

~