𝟜𝟡

Dont Trust -

Definition ~

○ Rase (v.) ○

Tear down to make it flat with the ground.

She kisses me as she came. Aideen's body is in sweat and pleasure, wrapping her trembling legs over my shoulders. "I need you to fuck me. Please Harrison fuck me!" She cried desperately.

"Are you sure?" I smirked, crawling up her body. Instead of answering me, she raises her feet off the bed, wrapping them tightly around my ass. Pushing down with her heels and thrusting her hips upward, she plunges my cock down into her pussy the rest of the way.

"Arghhhh!" Aideen cries, as my cock breaks through and my balls slap her ass. Deeply groaning, feeling her walls clench around me, tightly. "Fuck Aideen. Relax a bit" I spoke deeply, gripping onto the sheets beside her, moving slowly in and out.

She relaxes her legs and moves her feet back onto the bed, keeping her knees up and her legs spread wide apart. Her hands cup my face. In shock my eyes sprung open, looking down at her flustered face.

"Fuck me, Harrison. Please fuck me Hard!" Aideen pleaded; and that I obeyed.

Slowly pulled the entire length of my cock out of her pussy until just the head is inside. Then, just as slowly I push it back in. She is steaming hot and so tight that it feels like a thousand needles are massaging my cock. I repeat the slow sliding in and out until she is arching her back and raising her hips to meet my strokes.

"Fuck, Harrison. Faster! Just like that." Aideen pleaded raising her ass and to match my stroke for stroke. Her hands are gripping my back, pulling me tightly against her. My balls are slapping her ass and she's grinding her clit against me as I plunge deeper and deeper.

"Faster, Harrison! Yeah, harder like that. Don't stop, Harrison. Don't stop. Yes! Oh, God!" She is clawing at my back and screaming as we keep up the pounding rhythm of our lovemaking. I'm getting close and I'm trying hard to keep up with her, as she arches her back.

"Oh, God, Harrison!" She wraps her arms around me and holds me tightly to her. I pound into her as hard as I can. My balls are slapping against her ass, and I can hear my cock moving in and out of her slushy, wet pussy. When her fiery pussy walls clamp down on my rigid cock, it puts me over the top and the first load of cum, is squeezed out in spasmodic bursts from my hard, throbbing cock. She bucks and shivers as our orgasms meet each other in a climactic push and she wraps her legs around me, holding me deep inside her.

We are both panting, and I can feel her chest rise and fall against mine. I turn my head and kiss her gently on the lips. We stay tensely pushed up against each other, waiting for our orgasms to subside. My cock is fully spent inside her, and I can feel her pussy pulsating around it. I relax a little as I lay there on top of her, catching my breath.

Taking my cock out I sat up beside her, with my hands behind my head catching my breath as she sat up and swung her leg over my lap. Distracted by my catching my breath, I brought my guard down as I realized my hands have been tied up. Aideen used the hanging bed canopy material to tie my arms to the bed.

Jesus – this woman is going to bed the death of me.