𝟝𝟞

Wonder Drive

Definition ~

○ Cingulomania (n.) ○

A strong desire to hold a person in your arms.

A peaceful kiss back and forth, no rush, no hunger, just - wow

Moving my hands up her body, feeling her shiver under my touch. Grasping her neck as our kiss became dominant. My other hand, held her lower back, pressing her against me.

Back and forth, our tongues danced together as her soft lips crashed against mine. She moaned in the kiss as my grip became tighter around her neck, wanting to kiss her deeper.

Her hands cupped my face, moving to the back of my head as she griped my hair, moaning louder.

Breaking the kiss so Aideen could breathe. Holding her neck, looking at her blue eyes wide open, I brought her closer to me, leaving two gentle peeks on her lips; never wanting to let her go.

Moving my hands to her waist as I placed my forehead on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" Aideen questioned, hesitating to hug me.

"I am just so tired" I snuggled my head into the crock of her neck, gently squeezing her into a tighter hug - she is so warm.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Let me hug you for a while, please?" Asking with such need, she hugged me back tightly. Breathing in her lavender scent. The fiery sun shined against our bodies as the heat radiating off her body. Couldn't ever be compared to the sun's light. She is warmer than the sun - she is my star.

She is mine, my solar system, the woman I have been looking for all these years. Even if I was unaware of I looking for a woman, sleeping with many. But never satisfied me until I was forced to look toward her.

Not wanting her willingly, as my sight was blinded by greed and money. I tried to think of other women that I had been with, but Aideen would always be in my vision.

Feeling as if I had gone, berserker. I never thought I would book an appointment with a therapist. Someone who is a stranger, telling them my sins of falling in love with a she-devil.

"Father Graig. I need help" I sat in his office, scraping my forehead. Father Graig was both mine and Aideen's priest from the Catholic Church, who studied psychology, bible studies and Scientology.

"It's been years since I have seen you, Lucifer. How may I help my son?" - "There is this girl. She is driving me crazy. Wanting to kill her to end this forced marriage, but I feel like she has gotten me in chains, which I can't break"

She is a beautiful, dominant, trustworthy, ruthless woman. The warrior goddess that I have dreamt about. I needed her more than oxygen. She was that something keeping me alive.