𝟚𝟝

The Pain

Definition ~

Ahh! (a:)

If you're allowing it, then don't complain about it.

The audacity of this redhead.

Gripping her hand, I pulled her inside the restaurant - Let's not do anything I would regret. "Get Christiana!" I yelled from inside to Jack outside. Pulling her to the stairs, I picked her up cradling her in my arms - she is too drunk to walk down the stairs. "HEY, PUT ME FUCKING DOWN HARRISON!!" She screamed in my ear.

Squinting my eyes, pulling my head to the side by her screaming in my ear. I gripped her body tighter as she kicked her legs like a toddler "Stop moving!!" I growled at her. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched me carry this screaming child out of the restaurant.

"Harrison, what you are doing?" My father questioned me, as I walked out "What does it look like?" I sarcastically spoke, "LET FUCKING GO!" I harshly spoke at Aideen, holding onto the glass door of the restaurant. Yanking her off, she flopped on the floor like a ball of slime not getting up. "Your fucking kidding me!"

"We are taking the girls home, Mr Barone" Jack spoke to my father helping Christiana walk down the stairs - Why can't Aideen be like Christiana; who isn't having a temper tantrum?

Calling the valet boy to get the cars ready, I finally got Aideen up, off the ground. "Jack you will take Aideen's car with Christiana," He nodded as the valet boy bowed down, and handed me the keys.

It is too late to drive back to Canada to take her back home, so we will have to sleep at Marco's house. Holding Aideen with one hand as I open the passenger door, she got out of my grasp and gripped Jack by the collar.

Pulling him towards her, staring into his eyes. His eyes widen at the sudden pull, almost frightened for his life. "Fuck up my car. I fuck up your face!" She spoke drunkenly, yet sternly as if she was sober. He nodded vigorously as she let go of his collar and got into my car.

Holding my laughter back, I tried to keep my composure. "Shut up!" He blew me off as I lifted my hands in the air, surrendering to nothing.

The valet boy pulled up Aideen's car behind us. Jack opened the passenger door to help Christiana into the car. Standing by my door, Jack closed the door, walking around to the driver's side. I gave him a proud-evil smirk, pointing a cheeky finger at him, laughing at him, for getting yelled at.

Rolling his eyes, he pulled the middle finger at me and got into Aideen's car. I chuckled at him as I got into my car. We both started our engines, roaring up the stone pillars, vibrating onto the floor, catching the attention of the customers inside the restaurant.

Jack honked at me, to start going. I chuckled and pulled a middle finger in the rear-view mirror at him.

~

"Take Christiana to the bedroom, I am going to give Aideen some pain meds" Jack nodded, taking Christiana out of the car, giggling hysterically. Frowning my eyes down confused as to why she was giggling so much. "She is drunk. She hasn't stopped giggling, since I put her in the car," Jack spoke walking past me with her in his arms.

I nodded my head, I opened the passenger door to see her crossed-armed like a toddler, throwing a fit - which made me chuckle, but why? "Come on, big baby"

Walking into the kitchen; placing the crossed-armed baby on the counter. "Stop it!" I sternly spoke looking for pain meds in the cabinet. "Stop what?!" She shrugged her shoulders. "Stop acting like a child" I closed the cabinet, finding the pills.

I walked over to her, took a pill out of the box, and placed it by her lips. "Open" I stated. She shook her head no "Open!" I repeated sternly, as she exaggerated the shaking of her head - If she carries on shaking her head like this, she will give me a headache.

"Aideen! I said. Open!"

She opened her mouth without a second thought. A sigh of relief left my body, grateful that it didn't take forever for her to open her - dirty little mouth of hers.

About to place the pill on her tongue, she snapped her mouth shut; almost biting my finger off. "Aideen!! What the FUCK?!!" I yelled as she thought this was funny to laugh at.

"Okay, okay," she said catching her breathing from the laughter. Looking at her, sceptical to even bring my finger near her. Placing the pill in her mouth, she gently closed her mouth over my finger, sucking it in. Her eyes looked up at me, before closing them as she sucked my whole finger inside her mouth.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in between her legs as she held my hand, sucking on me - This woman is driving me crazy

This is not the time and place to do this; and on top of that, she is drunk. She is not using her head.

Slowly moved her head up and down, in a bobbing motion; giving me a tingling rush of dominance and pleasure to my dick. "Ah" I light groan, escaped my lips as my fingers interlocked with her hair.

"Fuck Aideen, what are you doing to me?"

Letting go of my finger, her lips parted as saliva covered her lips; glistening in the moonlight - What a mess she is?

"Fuck it"

____________