𝟜𝟞

A Dream

Definition ~

○ Lionhearted (adj.) ○

I fear no evil, fearing no man or god. As the shadow is mine and the valley of darkness, but a woman with power, is a dream in my nightmares.

"You want to try me" I spoke deeply, standing my ground

She looks at me, with a dreamy look in her eyes, as she licks her lips. "Trust me, Harrison. I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever thought possible. You will not win at this". Aideen leans down and slowly sucks the head of my dick back into her mouth. She flicks her tongue back and forth just under the head, rolling my balls back and forth with her hand.

The blood rushed, as the tension started to build. Groaning deeply, my legs began to flex. Aideen knows what she is doing, stroking, sucking, and playing with my balls is just making it worse.

"Fuck yes! You are fucking amazing!-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" She stopped once again, placing her thumb on the tip, not allowing me to cum again.

"This isn't funny, Aideen. I was so close. I was just about to cum!" I admitted, lay back on the bed; panting. My chest is heaving as my dick began to twitch.

"I know," she says, her face flush. "Your cock is so hard! It's all swollen and purple on the head. I think it likes me." She smiles at me playfully, tilting her head to the side. "Besides I'm enjoying myself. If you admit that you're a Pendjo" She smirked.

"Aideen. You better watch your tone with me"

"And you better watch yours-" she pressed harder against the tip, moving her thumb around in small circles, tickling, stimulating me again "-I am the one who has you by the balls. You better watch your tone, sweetheart"

"Yes, fuck me. Yes, I am a Pendjo, I am a dick, I am in the wrong-" I yelled out "Just let me cum, will you?" She chuckled to herself, moving her hand up and down my cock. "Now?" Leaning down, she kissed the tip of my cock, "Was that so hard?"

Taking my cock in her mouth and gently sucks just the head, while stroking my cock with her hand. By now I was so hard and sensitive that when she starts licking with her tongue, moving her lips up and down the shaft; I'm out of control.

She rubs my balls as I'm on edge. The pressure that I am about to explode. Wondering if she's going to stop again or finally let me cum. I'm jerking wildly, fucking her mouth, and screaming for her to let me cum.

"Please, Aideen! Don't stop! Arghh, I'm so close. Faster, Argghh!! I'm so fucking close!" My legs flexing as I relax my body, I began to cum; which never stopped. Aideen keeps moving her head up and down, swallowing every drop of me. It feels like my whole body is throbbing, as I shoot load after load of cum in her mouth. As hard as she tries, she can't swallow it fast enough. Some of it runs out of her mouth and down around my cock.

Lifting her head, opening her mouth for air, her mouth opened stretching my cum from each lip as she looked up at me. My head fell back, my chest is heaving as my dick throbbed. Finally realised after holding back – It feels so fucking good.

"Argh! What y-you are doing?" Lighting blots of tingles, rush up my sensitive cock. Twitching as Aideen glides her tongue down my shaft and starts licking around the base of my cock. It takes me a minute to realize she's licking up the cum that overflowed out of her mouth, and oh my god! For someone who had me by my balls, wanting to dominate me, she is fucking amazing.

Keeping her doe-eyes on me, lapping up the cum. Using my knees, she liftings herself up, pushing me back onto the bed. Crawling on top, gliding my nipples along mine until she is lying on top of me. Our eyes meet.

"Now big boy. Let's see what you can do?" 

____________