𝟟𝟠

Clean Plate

Definition ~

Underestimated (n.) ○

Not overthinking enough.

The snow flattered down against the buildings

The snow flattered down against the buildings. The city light shone like stars, against the black buildings of the devil's city. My Devil's City.

"You like the snow?" Harrison spoke deeply. Looking back at him from his city. His deep eyes, wide open at me. He smiled. My face burned red as his smile made me fold.

Looking away with a smile from ear to ear. "Yes. Its beauty never rots away, like a lot of things in life. It's something, that gives life, but also can destroy it in the most beautiful way."

Looking back at Harrison, his eyed wide in shock at my statement. The role of the villain is only determined by who told it. The Villain, The Ice, who can kill you with one stab of an icicle? Freeze you to death, as your tears never touch the ground.

But Ice was once water. A hero in the depths of the water, behind the shadows. But never told their side of the story.

Looking out the window once again, with a neutral smile, I regained it by the city snow view. "Your beauty will never rote." He muttered.

Heartbeat stopping, my eyes widened. I shot my head in his direction. Harrison had his elbow on the table, looking at me with his head held by his hand.

Tilting to the side, with a smile. "You're more beautiful than the heavens. My bad little angel" Bad Angel? Oh my God. With this man attempting to flirt, my face blushed, looking away from him again. I can't even look this man dead in the face, he makes me, happy and nervous.

Feeling Harrison's eyes trail up and down my body. A trail of goosebumps grew up my arms as the tingles rushed down to my pussy; throbbing without even eye contact. "Stop looking!" I stated, turning towards him. "Why on heaven's earth, would I look away at the most beautiful redhead I have seen?"

His hand, holding his face, dropped to mine. Gently grazing his fingertips against my arm. Our eyes locked in a gaze. Having a sudden urge to kiss him came over me. Our eyes shifted between each other's lips and eyes, before both shifting to a sudden sound.

Footsteps coming up the stairs brought Harrison's and my gaze back together. "Did you?" I asked as he shock his head no. Noticing I have heard nothing from the party downstairs. An ambush came straight to mind.

Reaching out for my gun, underneath my coat. I began to stand up to get a better view. Harrison grasped the barrel of the gun, pointing it down. "Rilassati, amore. È solo il cameriere." (Relax, love. It's just the waiter.) His body came around the booth's wall, and walked over to us with a pen and paper in hand.

Sitting back down, hiding my gun. I knew it was dinnertime, and I was starving.