𝟡𝟚

Dead Man

Definitions

○Death (n.)○

The end of the life of a person or organism, ending your birth.

"How are we going to proceed?" I questioned Harrison. If we take an aircraft, it will take us 11 plus hours, and if we take a jet, it will take us 7 plus hours. "Aideen, unwind." Harrison reached out and grabbed my face, pushing it up to his face. "Please, you're having a panic attack." My heart was racing, and everything was getting hazy.

"Aideen!" My knees buckled as I dropped to my knees. Sitting on the gym floor, Harrison held me. "Breathe, Aideen. Everything will be fine" I was held in his arms by him. My heart rate slowed down when he touched me.

"Breath!" He spoke sternly while patting my face. My eyelids began to droop from fatigue. "Harri-son"

~

I gradually opened my eyes to see myself covered in a blanket, lying on a chair. Did I fall asleep? Now, where am I? When I turned to face the front of me. I saw Harrison using his laptop. I feigned to be still asleep when his glance turned to face me.

I slowly peeked through my eyes, looking at him. His gaze was on his laptop once again. He was checking up on me every few minutes before speaking up. "Aideen, I know you're awake. How do you feel?

Rolling my eyes at him, "Broken", my voice muttered into the blanket. What is going on with me? I've turned flimsy and susceptible. "You're not broken, love. I promise." His voice was clear.

"Prove it. Prove that I am not broken," I whispered to myself. Looking out the window of the jet. The warm colors of the sun against the clouds of wonders, I spoke once again. "Please, Harrison"

He placed his laptop on the table. Standing up to walk towards me; squatting down in front of my chair. Meeting his gaze and find nothing but raw emotion. I felt so bad. We have been through so much. "Okay," Harrison whispered. Readjusting to come closer, holding my hand with both of his. "Okay, I will." 

Looking into Harrison's eyes. Having this weird feeling as you've met before. In some other form than this life. There's a sense of nostalgia. Experiencing flashbacks that I can't even explain. Harrison has become such a good listener. Yes, we fight, but he has always been there. Through thick and thin. From hating him to looking into the eyes of someone I love?

"Where are we?" I asked. Looking around to get away from his eyes. Harrison stood up and walked back to his seat. "When you passed out, I got us a jet to Oregon. You have been out for 3 hours. I was worried - " He was worried about me?

 I was worried - " He was worried about me?

" - We will be in Oregon in 4 hours." Harrison finished.

"What time is it?" I asked. "It's almost noon. Why?" He spoke concerned. "I was just wondering." Pulling up the blanket over my body, and looking out the window. Harrison asked, "Are you sure you are alright? You need something?"

Loneliness, to some degree, is a part of nearly everyone's lives. It can come about due to the breakdown of a relationship, the passing of a friend or relative, relocating to a different part of the globe, or an overall sense of social exclusion.

I felt lonely. The degree of loneliness is my partner isn't with me. He isn't next to me, holding me. I have become cold.

"You" I muttered. "I need you, Harrison."

Looking back at him. To meet with a smile on his face. He moved to one side of his seat and tapped the seat; inviting me to his seat. I stood up as I wrapped the surrounding blanket, walking towards him. I sat down, nestled into his chest, and as he encircled me in his arms, a smile spread across my face.

 I sat down, nestled into his chest, and as he encircled me in his arms, a smile spread across my face

She pressed into my chest. Aideen was very anxious and afraid. As she was experiencing that panic episode, I was so terrified. She had reached her breaking point because of her extreme stress. Being a monster makes many others want to kill you, but we all struggle to survive.

I stroked the back of her head as she curled up against my chest. Her body started to unwind, and she started to breathe gently. Aideen was asleep, I knew. "I cherish you, Aideen. You should be given much more than this world. My Garfield," I said, kissing her on the forehead as I began to nod off.