𝟛𝟟

God vs. Mortal

Definition ~

○ A God (n.) ○

Aideen fucking Mara; The Red Dragon of the Sun.

With one push of his hand, my body fell down onto the bed

With one push of his hand, my body fell down onto the bed. Crawling backwards as Harrison leaned down crawling towards me. The wall stopping me in my tracks, Harrison kissed me from my neck down to my exposed chest.

Sucking on my breast skin, he moves his hands over my chest to the sides of my torso. My breast was already exposed as they were laying over my bra

"Up!" he spoke as I obeyed. Lifting up my chest with Harrison's face buried in my chest he unclipped my bra, throwing it to the side, hitting the window.

My boobs fell to the side of my chest as they had no more support. But Harrison gently massaged them, rolling my nipples between his fingers as he pressed them together - Everything was on fire. The smell of sex – sweat, pheromones, precum – filled the cold air as our heated breaths escaped our bodies.

With every kiss down my body, the cold air blew up against his wet, passionate kisses. Giving me chills as my pussy regained a heartbeat. "Condom?" He asked, still kissing my abdomen, massaging my breasts.

"I- I, on birth con-t-trol" He squeezed my nipples harder, making me arch my back against his body. Pressing it down "Why?" he mumbled going down to my throbbing pussy. Grabbing his face, his cheeks pressed in making his lips like a fish "Because before you I would get fucked by every man that looked at me and it was – ahh!"

Interrupting me by him rubbing my clit in small circles, my body trembled as it was pleasurable – painful. "You must listen carefully Aideen! That will never happen again. You hear me!" Arching my back, he pressed harder, moving faster. "Ah-h-ahh!" My legs trembled to Harrison pressing harder, imagining being stretched out, being thrusted in hard.

"Oh God!!"

Harrison stopped as I was about to come. Sweat dripped down my body as I felt like I was going to die – How much longer can I endure this edging? "Gods don't swear their own name in vain! Or are you a sinner, Aideen?"

He gave me a smirk as his eyes were fuelled by lust. "Yes, I am a sinner. Please for the love of God fuck me!" my head fell back as all I wanted to do is come. "Have you been checked?" He asked, I nodded vigorously, not listening to the question.

Crawling up to my face, "Are you crying?" Harrison spoke as I looked up at him with my flustered red face. I didn't even notice a tear drop down my cheek - This experience is pleasurable – painful. His smile faded away, to then feel his lips against mine. It wasn't urgent? It was soft? "I am sorry Aideen" He kissed my lips.

With my body on fire, sweating, tired, and just wanting one thing to be fucked, I flinched at the sudden movement of his dick touching my clit as the tip was by my entrance. "Relax Mama, I will only hurt you one more time, just for a moment"

Grabbing his dick as the tip hit my entrance, my eyes widen as if it was not fitting. "Harri-son wait –" He thrusted in me. Lifting myself off the bed, I held onto his shoulders - gripping tightly - digging my nails into his shoulders. Letting out a deep groan from my nails, he whispered in my ear as I was out of breath "The worst is over. You ready?"

I moaned yes, unable to speak "Tell me if I am hurting you" With every thrust he did, I couldn't hold back. Moaning as he entered me – stretching me out – as he pulled out – my pussy clenched to be forced open again. His pelvis slowly grinding against mine, rubbing against my clit - God, it is sore but feels like heaven.

"Jesus, Aideen you are so wet and tight. A God built for a mortal" He thrusted deeper into me. "H-harder H-Harrison!" I moaned.

He thrusted in and out – harder - as my pussy made sinful noises as our wet pelvis smashed together. " A-ahh-hhh!" I breathed out, gripping tighter on his back. He groaned in pain, thrusting harder as my walls squeezed against him. My body bounced with every thrust, up in me, to scream in pleasure.

The hot air was escaping my body, filling the cold air. "Slow down Har-r-rison" My body was on fire, tingling with every thrust. My pussy got a rush of tingles, rushing down my legs as they trembled. "F-fas-ster" stuttering at my own words, he moved faster. "Y-you are a-allowed to come, A-adieen" he groaned pressing harder with every thrust. "F-f-fuck!" biting my bottom lip, holding his shoulder, I came on his dick.

"Fuck Aideen" He growled. My name, rolling off his tongue was the hottest thing ever. His pace became slower but still was at a speed. "P-please cum in m-me" I moaned without thinking. His eyes widen at me as his pace before slower. "Fuck Aideen" Readjusting his body, he sat on his knees pulling me up towards him.

Holding my hips up, my breasts were covering my view of him, and all I could do was feels. Holding my hips, he would thrust up into me as he brought my hips down on his dick; hitting deeper in me.

"Fuck me! Oh God y-yes" I moaned covering my face as my breasts bounced with every thrust. My body began to shiver as he began to quake. "A-ahh A-a-arghh!" a deep groan was released as he came inside of me.

"Fuck, Aide-een" His come dripping down my tunnel as he slowly grinded against me. He was hot, so fucking hot; so fucking good. Leaning down over me, he collapsed on top of my chest breathing heavily as I stroked his back. Harrison buried his head in the crook of my neck as I looked at his back.

Red scratches everywhere, looks like I drew blood from my nails. My head fell back onto the pillow, as our sweaty, tired bodies lay there. The smell of sweat, come, pleasure filled the room - loved it.

But I needed to go pee. Harrison rolled off me and sat on the edge of the bed. "Go pee Aideen" How did he? "I will get some warm towels" He stood up, and walked to the foot of the bed grabbing my legs to pull me towards him.

Sitting me up, he picked up my fragile tired body and walked our naked bodies to the bathroom behind the wall. The Forest wasn't white, a dark grey with a black sky that shined. Placing me down on the toilet for me to pee, he went to the basin and started to wet a towel.

Sitting there – still, in shock at what he was doing – I couldn't pee in front of him. "Aideen, you need to pee. It is a normal bodily function, if you are nervous, I will judge you; I won't. But you have to. I can leave if you want me to – No!"

Why did I yell No?

"I mean, no it is okay" He turned around and carried on getting the towels ready as I peed.

Looking at his back, he had many tattoos, as my red stretches ruined his back. There were bullet wound scars and a few – what looked like – whip scars on his back.

Having Zeus on his left shoulder and a skull on his right. An angle riding a lion with a torch – that was on fire – holding it high up in the air, as smoke overlaid his back. It was difficult to see the fine detail in the dark, but I could make out most of his tattoos.

"Are you finished, or you wanna carry on staring" He spoke looking at me through the reflection of the mirror "Uhmm – Use this instead of toilet paper – " Harrison turned around, walking towards me as he handed me a warm face towel. "- it would feel better than toilet paper that might feel like sandpaper"

"Thank you, Harrison"

He didn't even smile, he just looked me up and down before turning around. "I will heat up the bed and I will come back to pick you up" Heading towards the door, I released Harrison was still naked.

"Are you not going to change?" He stopped looking at me from the doorway to the bedroom. "I like sleeping in my birthday suit"