𝟜

Code Blue

Definition ~

○Agathokakological (adj.)

Composed of both good and evil 

The living dead; forever living without the goodness of God

The living dead; forever living without the goodness of God. To put to death, sickness and disease, to remove God in all things. That is the Devil. Lucifer Himself. The man I sit next to.

"Aideen, please be careful. I tried to stop this contract when your fates were tied by the fathers. To break this tradition. But Harrison is a danger. A sin that was raised to be a god" We looked at him. "He doesn't seem that bad. I can handle him"

I hope.

His defiled nature spreads rapidly throughout the world like gangrene. He burnt a church down with 6 priests at 6 pm on June the 6ths. Pure hatred for other people that isn't blood. To make for his image, he takes pleasure in sin, killing, and stealing but loves evil-doing. Don't we all?

In this Industry, we are looked at as civilians that are scared of us, teenage girls with mental illnesses that want to be captured by a hot mafia man. Doesn't work like that princess. In the end, will be sold as a prostitute in elder men's pleasure cave or be cut up and sold for nothing on the black market.

Lucifer was once the most beautiful and beloved angel in all of existence; a sin in the making. God loved Lucifer the most out of all his angels. Because of his elevated status among the other angels, Lucifer was very proud, making his self-ego rise. That is Harrison Barone.

"You like training. I see" The devil spoke, knocking me out of my thoughts. Looking down at my body and realized I am still in my workout clothes.

Being told I am too bulky for a female or weightlifting and boxing isn't for females. The nice way of saying those things is that they complement my training.

Yes, Kyle. I don't want to be a stick and then be forced into a situation where I need to fight for my life as a female. But carry on this attitude I might just fuck your mom. But I can happily say; that I am beyond and still grateful for the hourglass figure I inherited from my mother.

I know Pendejo is trying to make a conversation. But I don't want to have a convocation with a Pendejo. I proceeded to stare out the window; looking at the city I own.

"What happened to your shoulder?" Pendejo asked, with a slight tone of worriedness.

Going to check new stock at the Warehouse in the late afternoon, with my guards. The sun was setting over the City on my way back home. Halfway there, darkness took over my city, with the balls of gasses in the sky we call stars twinkling in the sky.

"Madam, we have gotten no report back from the Estate. Something has happened" One of my guards stated. Since the time of age has taken my grandfather, he isn't as strong as he was in his younger days. Getting a report on what happens at home. Gives me the ease that he is safe. Now there was no report back.

"Step on it!" I shouted at the driver. Pulling out the table from the back seat, I pull up the house cameras. All of them are active, nothing out of place. Besides one thing, my grandfather. Driving over my run over the gate, we felt something as we drove in; like a speed bump.

Opening the door, looking below our car, I am shocked to see we had driven over a corpse of my security. I pulled my gun out from my back holster, pointing it in front of me. All my guards' bodies are on the ground in a bath of their blood.

"Did you do this? You killed these innocent men, Aideen?" Shaking my head out of my thoughts. I looked through the open doors of the car to my guards on the other side with pulled-out guns. "Be ready, Boys"

Walking towards the house a Ford with metal plating's welded to its shell, stood in front of my home. "They must have used that to drive over the gate, madam" Two of my guards stood on each side of the door, then signalled us the clear.

Rushing in; slowly trying to not make a noise. The smell of the metabolic blood filled my lungs, looking around. The servants and butlers were dead on the floor, against the walls of the home, dripping off their youth. This is absolute homicide.

My adrenaline picked up the deeper I got into the house. My innocent staff with lovely families' souls lingered around my house as unidentified men lay up the stairs and down the halls.

Trying to sense any movements in the house; but hearing the silence of death creeping around, prolonged in the air.

All our eyes locked on the sound of a groaning man as a fist collided with his face; echoing down the house. Coming from upstairs. Our guns armed, in front of us, listening carefully for another sound; rushing up the stairs.

Please be alive – Please be alive – Please don't be dead; Those words lingered in my mind as tears and strain began to take over my emotions

Standing still in the hallway and waited for any sounds to linger among us. All our heads turned to the side hearing the sound of a gun choking; the sound echoing in my ears. Bingo.

Kicking down the door open to witness an old man strapped to a chair. He slowly raised his frail face. His blue eyes filled with red from his open wounds, dripping blood onto the floor from his nose. Blood was all over his face and clothes.

Feeling like time went slow, locking eyes with the capture, his gun pointed towards me. I am going to die; this is how I die, isn't it? No, I refuse to die because of my emotions.

Lifting my gun as we shot our guns in sync; hitting me in the shoulder as I shot him square between his eyes. Falling to my knees, I held my shoulder. "I always knew you were a good shot" My grandfather whispered under his breath.

"Don't you fucking dare die on me, Nonno" Holding my shoulder. One of my guards walked over to the man I shot; removing his hoodie. "Madam, It's the Vipers". Standing up, keeping my hand on my shoulder. I looked over the dead body to see a snake's body wrapped around its head in a circle, tattooed on his neck.

They usually don't get through, but this one did. This will be the last.

"Get an autopsy done on him and pull up his record". I severely spoke to my men. "Also, someone help, my Grandfather." Head out of the room, my back slammed against the wall of the hallway.

My grandfather looked defeated. The Ripper is on his doorstep. I couldn't bear looking at him in such a state - It broke me.

I groaned as I pulled out my phone from my pocket, and slid my back against the wall, sitting on the ground. "Hey, Stefan. Code Blue –" I hissed, pulling my hand back to see the damage done to my shoulder. "- NOW!"

Stefan is our family doctor, which lives 15 mins away. A Code Blue is an urgent need of care and a - few body bags. To help my men that were injured, still fighting to stay alive. 

As well as my grandfather.