𝟙𝟡

One Signature

Definition ~

Contract (n.)

True evil is, above all things, seductive. Having a face of an angel with a mind of a killer with a pen in hand.

 Having a face of an angel with a mind of a killer with a pen in hand

"So, then I want an end to this agreement. My father is dead, and I might as well ki - YOU will not lay a finger on MY family! Do you understand!" My airways were blocked by his tight chock hold, pressing my body against the table.

Letting go of my towel, my instinct was to try to release his grip, but it only got tighter. My towel started to slip down as my head go lighter from lack of blood. Gasping for air; my throat began to dry, and I started to panic. Harrison's teeth grinned against each other, his grip getting tighter - Fuck!

A piece of fabric is laid down in the middle of the glass dining table with a vase in the middle. Using my hand to find it, yanked the fabric underneath the vase. I wrapped it around Harrison's neck pulling it tight on both ends.

His grip loosened as mine tightened. His eyes rolled back, trying to keep his conscience. His face started to lose blood flow, turning red. "That's it. Night-night" I whispered, wrapping the fabric around my fists; pulling tighter. His heavy body, fell to my feet as I leaned back onto the table; catching my lost breath.

Fuck this man

Fixing my towel, I walked over his body, towards the stairs. The wooden front doors opened as a tall, slim muscular man walked in. He had captivating blue eyes and messy platinum-blonde hair. Removing his black leather gloves, he froze locking eyes with me.

Black suit pants that hugged his tight thighs, overlaying his body, a topcoat with a silky collar. - Who is this man? And what is with these boys and fucking black!?

About to pull a gun on him, from underneath the island's counter, a pair of hands gripped my ankle pulling me out from under my feet. "Augh!" Slamming my head onto the ground, I shot my head back to see Harrison with a smirk.

Gripping his arms, I pulled him up towards me just enough for my thighs to wrap around his head; crushing it. Putting him in a triangle chock hold. With my other free hand, I pointed the gun at the man by the door.

"Who are you?" I harshly question. "Well, I defiantly know you are not an ordinary whore of Harrisons" - What did he say? Shooting at his foot, he quickly moved it to the side, missing it. Twisting Harrison's arm, I press my thighs tighter around his head.

"I fucking hate that you assume me to be one of his whores. For what I know he might just be mine -" Twisted his arm more, screaming in pain as I could almost pop it out of its socket.

"So, who are you, Malfoy?" I never liked Slytherins, as for myself; I am a Gryffindor. "It's bold of you to assume I am a Slytherin" He mocked my words. Before I could snap back, a sudden warmth sucked me in, moving against my clitoris.

My eyes widen, looking down and noticing I have been in a towel this whole time. Holding Harrison right between my legs. He kissed my lips; quivers down my body as I released my grip.

Removing his head from underneath the towel, he had blood on his lips, switch he liked away. Lay there; horrified. I kicked him in the face, throwing his body to the other side of the room. "Argh!" The deep groan with discomfort as he rubbed his nose. His blood started to drip down.

What have I done?