𝟡𝟜

I am Dead

Definition ~

○Death (n.)○

the end of the life of a person or organism, ending your birth.

Harrison put me down, grabbing my cheeks as our lips met. Harrison planted kisses all over my face, as he leaned his forehead against mine. "Please don't do that again. I thought I lost you." I nodded my head with tears in my eyes.

I heard Christiana and Jack run up behind Harrison as their team followed. "Everyone inside is cleared, and you run up after Fernando. Jesus Aideen, you gave us all a fright." Jack said. I wiped my tears away with a smile of relief.

"This calls for celebration" Christiana cried out. We all laughed as Harrison wrapped his arm over my shoulder, giving me a kiss on the cheek as we all walked back to the cars.

I kept looking back at Fernando's dead body. Our team zipped up his body in a body bag. Wait does he mean he isn't Fernando. "Can you get an autopsy done on him, give me the report when done" I told one of my security members.

He nodded and run back to help carry the body bags. "Aideen, why do you want an autopsy done on Fernando?" Harrison asked. "I will tell you when we all get back. I personally need to think about this" He nodded as we got back in the car.

~

Blood and sand was all over my body. We got back to the safe house, and I put all my guns and vest on the table. Jack helped put all the weapons back on the wall. A knock at the door, brought my attention to a man standing in the door with a file in hand. "Is that -" He nodded his head at my question.

I invited him in to hand me the file. I opened the file. "Aideen, what did you mean by Fernando, is not Fernando?" Harrison asked. I was shocked to see the autopsy was positive. That is Fernando. What type of fucking sick game is this "Bullshit!!"

I screamed, throwing the file on the table, as the papers flew out. I run my fingers through my hair, feeling like I am being toyed with. Christiana picked up the file. Jack and Christiana looked at the result. I grabbed Harrison by the collar. "AM I going crazy!?" Harrison shook his head vigorously no. Then what the fuck is going on.

"Aideen, the report said it is him - ITS NOT!!" I slammed my hand on the table. "Fernando is fucking crazy. That is what sniffing his own supply does to someone, but he is a smart man, a smart strategist. He always has a plan A, B and C. It was so easy. It was too easy to kill him".

"We came early before; he could even set a trap. So, his Plan A, B and C were irreverent in the first place" Jack said. "It can't, It doesn't make scene. How did you guys find out about this whole thing in the first place?" I questioned.

"We had a spy go in a few months back, when Harrison could kill his Uncle and he got in. They have been planning to attack your years, but they only started to execute it recently, because you and Harrison were in Italy."

That still doesn't make scene. Am I doing crazy?

"I don't know. I just want this nightmare to end" I placed my head on Harrison chest. Harrison wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a hug. "His last words were, 'I am not Fernando'. I was so shocked; I was so confused. My heart sunk. I was scared."

Harrison rubbed my back, up and down, relaxing my tense body. Am I doing crazy?

"Aideen he is just messing with you. Fernando is nuts. He is nuts to the walls. He doesn't know what he is doing most of the time. He is dead. All the bodies are going to be burnt. He is no longer here."

I stood up straight, "Alright. Okay." I smiled softy. They all made valid points. Fernando is crazy, and crazy people drive other people crazy. Fernando is dead.

I do hope they are right.

~

It's been a few days since killing Fernando, now it's Christmas. The festive season. Everyone is partying, spending time with family. The crime in the city and the Vipers territory has drastically gone quiet. They were right. Fernando is dead.

The vipers do still cause crime, but its little crimes, like looting gas stations or shops: getting money to keep them going. But no more drugs, nothing is organized, no more boss.

"HAAARRISSON!!!!" I screamed, walking into his office.

Jack was discussing something with him "What?" He crossed his arms, looking at me with irritation. He knows what he has done. "You killed Johnson. My head of security"

"Well, he couldn't even protect himself from me, so why is he the head of your security, if he can't protect himself?" He sternly snapped back with a smirk. "Harrison, why did you kill him?"

"I don't allow any man or woman to walk this Earth, calling my Garfield, 'Dearest', and thinks he or she will get away with it" This man, imma smack him one day.

"You are mine, and no man or woman will take you away, you hear me!" Harrison spoke sternly.

"Harrison, I don't care about all the lovey dubby stuff. Now who is going to keep my security in line. I can't, I don't have time?" I crossed my arms, leaning against the door frame. "So?! Who will Mr?" I spoke giving him the stink eye.

"I will help you. I know a guy that will help" Jack said as he got up. I thanked him as he walked past me towards my office. "And YOU MR." I pointed my finger at Harrison "I am going to have a word with you, later" Harrison had a smirk on his face.

I walked out slamming his Office door hard, hearing frames shatter in the floor. "AIDEEEEENNNN!!" He yelled as I giggled.

He swung opened his door and yelled down the hallway. Jack and I were walking to my office. "AIDEEN!" I didn't look back, I swung my hips left and right, walking away from him, teasing him.

Hearing heavy fast footsteps. I looked back and saw he was coming after me. "Oh no!" I run down the hallway as he chased me. I giggled trying to get away. I caught up to Jack and held him by the shoulders, hiding behind him.

"Wo, Wo, don't use me as your shield" Jack spoke trying to get Harrison off him. I carried on giggling as Harrison tried to grab my arm. "Aideen!" Harrison looked me dead in the eye. Fuck!

I let go of Jack and run away. Harrison moved Jack out the way as he chased after me. Being faster than him, I carried on laughing at him. Looking back one last time, he was so close. My laugh turned into a nervous shriek as he got closer.

Harrison caught me, throwing me over his shoulder. Struggling to get free he kicked my office door open. "Let go of me you fucking pussy boy!" Harrison put me on my desk as he leaned forward, inches away from my face. I leaned back on my desk.

"You listen to me Garfield. You and your pussy cat, belong to me." What did he just say? My face turned into a tomato. "Don't slam my door" I nodded my head. "Am I interrupting something?" Jack said walking in.

"Yes - No" Harrison and I said at the same time. Harrison looked back at me with an angry stern face. "No, you're not. Please send me your friends contact and will hold a meeting. If not, I will just have to interview my men - With me in the room" Harrison spoke still looking at me deeply.

"You will interview your men with me in the room as I can watch them" I pushed Harrison back allowing me to stand up. "No" I sternly said as I smile grew on my face. "I will interview them on my own."

He raised a bow at me as Christiana walked in. "What is happening with the yelling and stomping?"

"The love birds are fighting" Jack responded to Christiana. "No, we are not!" Harrison and spoke simultaneously. "Okay, Okay. Everyone Out! Out!" As I shoed everyone out of my office.

"Wait! - NO, no, no, no, Everyone out!" I kicked everyone out as I slammed the door. "Thank God they are all gone." I sighed.