Hideous

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The day went by good and it went rather quickly. After that gym registration, Taehyung had 3 classes whereas Jungkook was free. He had to attend the sports head meeting.

It was 5:30 right now and just like yesterday Taehyung was in the library, looking at his phone for a call or message from the red-head boy.

This time was different cz he actually have his number this time. Soon his screen lit up reaching a screaming ringtone that echoed in the library's "academic  book" section. Taehyung was quick to take his phone out of his pocket.

"Hel...."

"Be at gate in 2 minutes. 1 second late and I'll leave you there."

Before Taehyung could even reply Jungkook cut the call. Taehyung didn't waste even a second and took his bag, left the book on the table and ran downstairs.

He was lucky that he was there on time and just when he reached there Jungkook's car arrived. Taehyung was huffing as because he came running and the slightly sharp sparks of pain dancing out of his chest were getting bigger and bigger.

"Get the fuck in now. Do you need an invitation for it." Jungkook's angry voice bring him back to reality. He saw he was still standing outside with his hand holding the handle.

"Sorry" he whispered and quickly got in. Taehyung looked from the rare view and saw how Jungkook's face have these twisted lines on his forehead clearly indicating that he don't like the blonde but Taehyung couldn't understand one thing that if Jungkook hate him so much than why did he accept Jimin's offer? I mean Taehyung said he can manage but Jungkook was so nice to him there but in school......

His thoughts once again broke when Jungkook's phone ringed. He practically flinced. Jungkook took the ear bud installing it on his ear and accepted the call.

"Hello."

"............"

"Yeah it's done."

"......."

"No. I was there, no such thing has been discussed yet."

"........."

"Yeah the students have registered themselves, I've told the authorities about the new equipment needed. Mrs. Shell said she'll try to get those to school as quickly as she can."

"........."

"Pleasure sir."

"........"

"Yes sir, I've made new groups, all the student's are divided in the group of 5 and the trainers are been assigned to them. Yes."

"......"

"Yes sir I'm also one of them. But the group I've selected for my supervision is the ones that are weak. I hope i can train them well."

"....."

"No problem sir. I'll meet you tomorrow at school and will tell you the details."

"....."

"Sure sir. Take care bye." Jungkook cut the call only to see a bit perplexed face of Taehyung looking at him from the rare view.

Taehyung heard the whole conversation atleast what Jungkook said. He was shocked no actually he was scared. A bit or more doesn't matter, what matters is that Jungkook just said he had the weak ones under his supervision and Taehyung isn't blind he knows he is the weakest of all among them.

And the fact that he didn't have much great experience with Jungkook since he know him wasn't helping at all. And Jungkook clearly told him to be scared of him. Taehyung didn't know why will he be scared of a boy who is actually younger than him but to be honest Jungkook don't look younger at all. Here in between them Taehyung is weak and dependent where as Jungkook seems more like a cool dude or stud not that Taehyung see it like it's literal meaning.