The Match

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was lying there on his stomach, legs flapping in the air and body weight supported on the elbows.

His eyes were fixated on the window glass that showed the vast sky, the clear and good looking sky but then he saw that the endless sky was bounded by the frame of the glass and it ended, the view ended as the window frame put a stop to one that was endless.

It might be endless but there is a limit to see, and Jungkook has the urge to be the limit in someone's life. And we all know who could that be? Kim Taehyung was the one who had to bear the wrath.

That's the reason, Jungkook thought about today, he was so calm and did as he thought and made a great impact.

Taehyung, the boy who had the audacity to stand up to his competition and try to steal his friend away. Jungkook won't let it happen.

Jungkook have the great influential plan at his hand. And he was very proud that he did it. The satisfaction yet a slight dread on Taehyung's face is what he need, that's what he want for now. Knowing that he has an upper hand make Jungkook's chest swell with pride.

"Taehyung love going to the amusement parks. There was a small park across their house at Daegu. He was mostly found to be there. Why not we plan a trip there?"

He heard Jimin once talking to his girlfriend on the phone and deciding to have a trip to amusement park. And here that clicked him.

Taehyung love amusement parks, why not make it so dreadful for him that he fears leaving home again. That's the reverse right, that's how he's going to avenge. The idea of three day ticket was his, he made it so alluring that the directors found it very fascinating. And here he had it approved.

His precious thoughts were trashed into pieces by the shouting ringtone of his phone. He tiredly moved a hand around on the bed to find his phone and soon he had it in his hand. It was an unknown number so the best guess he had was that Jimin might b calling him from his office phone and he know well what must he be asking him. Without a second thought he ran a finger on the screen and accepted the call.

"Hel—"

"Jungkookie." The voice was enough to make Jungkook fist his hands tightly.

"Why the hell are you calling me again? Why do you want to—-"

"Jungkookie, I'm sorry." His father's voice begged from the other side.

"Is that your another plan? You made a perfect plan last time. You were always very clever old man. You don't just get tired of it. Always a fucking game planner." Jungkook spatted. He hate alot of people but the most hated one is none other than his own father.

"Free me from this punishment, Jungkookie. I'm tired. I hardly found this phone, please come help me."

"Go to hell by my side." Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Can you not forgive me."

"NO, I CAN'T. AND I WON'T. EVER." He yelled and cut the call.

As soon as he cut the call he dialled another number. The call was picked after couple of rings. He didn't give them the time to say anything and spoke up.

"Your patient is roaming around with a phone in his hand. Where the hell is your fucking security."

"Sorry, who is this?" The staff member asked in return.

"That's not important. Important is that the patient of yours is—-"

"Which patient?"

"Jeon. Watch over him. He is a maniac and you've let him run lose with a phone in his hand. He's been harassing a person i know since this morning. If i see one more call from him, I'm calling cops." And Jungkook cut the call right away.