First trial

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Yoongi never left Jungkook's side. He sat beside the bed where Jungkook was sleeping. His hand in his hair, slowly moving in smooth circles, trying to calm down Jungkook.

"What's happening to you?" He slowly whispered. He can see Hobi don't care what was happening here. He has cut himself off from this cell, from them. "I'm afraid to lose you, kook."

He saw Jungkook felt uncomfortable for a bit so he stretched his hand back a little. His gaze however never left the males face.

"Did you ever thought that what you do to other can come back to you as well? Did you guys ever believe in Karma?" Yoongi's looked back at Hobi whose questioning gaze pierced his soul.

"Like you guys ever thought that you can be vulnerable too, you can be afraid too?" He questioned again.

"Hobz, if you can't do—-"

"How does it feel to be outnumbered and always afraid?" He cut Yoongi off.

"I'm not outnumbered!"

"You literally are sitting in jail and you are charged of murder. Still?"

"I did not kill—-"

"You did. Did you really forget? What you did to him? Oh how bad i want to slap you right now. He was an innocent boy yet you!!!! I really fucking hate you guys. I'm ashamed that i wanted to be your friend that once i loved you." Hobi's venomous words were more lethal to Yoongi's heart. It wasn't just Hobi that loved, Yoongi loved him as well.

"G-Guys.." a small trailing voice halted the argument between both friends. Both their eyes moved to the male lying there. His eyes half open and chapped lips.

"Kook. Are you okay?" Yoongi was quick to turn to him and hold his hand.

"Wuh-Water..." Yoongi ran to the cooler and brought the glass of water for him.

"Sit up....slowly." Helping him to sit up, Yoongi handed him the glass. He was worried so he asked again. "Are you okay?"

"No" Jungkook gripped Yoongi's hand tightly, "I'm not okay. He's back, he came back and wants to—— i saw my father, my muh-mother—— Tuh-Tae-Taehyung. They are back to——"

"Calm down. I'm here, no one's going to harm you.... Please, calm down—-"

"He said—he said I'm going to make you regret...... but I already do. Yoongi hyung, I'm really am sorry but how cuh-can i tell him that...... he hates me." Jungkook cried holding Yoongi's arm. His sobs brought tears in both males eyes as well. Jungkook was guilty and they both saw it but what he's going through isn't just the payback. It's Karma.

"Well, good to hear that. Atleast there's someone who can make you feel guilty." Hobi's words caught Jungkook's attention real quick. His eyes shot up to Hobi and in these days Hobi first time saw Jungkook's eyes, even the face. It's not glowing anymore. It has dark circles under his eyes, his hair are long and unkempt and his appearance looks shitty.

"Hobi hyung...... I'm sorry." His tear filled eyes looked back at Hobi making him feel an unknown feeling inside his heart. First, Jungkook has for the first time called him 'Hyung' and then the second thing, he apologised and the more shattering part is that Jungkook has apologised to him the first time ever.

"Lay down. You need rest." Yoongi pulled him back to keep him lying down on the ground.

"And Hobi, if you can't help, keep your mouth shut." Giving him a final glare Yoongi's gaze turned back to Jungkook, who laid there like a piece of meat; not moving at all.