Crooked Kingdom

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

9 year old child, kicked open the door of his house, walked inside, looking around. It wasn't really his house, his house didn't look like this. But he used to live at this place, just around the children play ground, there was his house.

"Is this my house, unc— sir?" He turned to the driver who brought him back.

"Yes." The man gave one word answer only and then darted his eyes back to the ground. He helped Jungkook walk up to the stairs and stood beside the gate. He knocked, the guard looked at them and then the door opened.

And the livings room and the inner of the house was even more beautiful than outside. Then he saw a portrait, it was a family portrait, but who was the woman standing beside his father. He haven't seen her before, it was the first time he was looking at her face.

And he wasn't there as well? What kind of family picture was it where so many people who are part of this family yet still not in the picture.

"Mr. Jeon, thyou are free to anything until senior Mr. Jeon cones back. Just don't touch anything and we are good." Said the man standing beside Jungkook.

"Is this a family picture?" Jungkook didn't care what other was saying, he was still stuck at the picture. Why was he not there.

"It is." Replied the man, Jungkook don't like him, like why the hell he has to talk in as few words as he can. Why? Jungkook wants to talk, say so much, he hot very few people around in past these year and he got so many complains but no one was there and here he saw the new family of his father.

"Who is the woman beside my——"

"Paul? What the hell are you doing inside? And who is this street rat? Eww and he stinks." Suddenly the famine voice was heard and it was a girl, honey brown, round eyes and straight standing nose, balancing her beauty. There was a little snap of time that she was glaring at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook corrected her. "I have a name."

By now, Jungkook was so done of respecting the elders and all, if they really wants to be respected, they should mean it, act like it.

"Jeon? Are you kidding me?" The girl laughed. "How can you be a Jeon?"

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm a Jeon, cz my father and grandfather and so on belonged to this clan." Jungkook answered.

"You smell like shit. Paul, throw him out." She said pinching her nose to stop the smell from spreading around.

It hurt him, he was back after so many years just to see his father angry, throwing him away and when he got back he sae his family, NO, his father's new family. And worst thing was in the family portrait, Jungkook was no where to be seen. Was his father that much angry to simply cut him off his branch.

"This is my hou——"

"Shut up boy, I don't like your voice." Jungkook was half cut by the lady in front of him.

"Remember one thing, and when i say remember, that means you can't forget, or let this info slip your mind. Cz of you did, you'll be the next crowds entertainment." She almost threatened and then gripped his face more strongly, making Jungkook hiss.

"I'm Variana, a total bitch you must say. And just like i said, I didn't like you one bit, so i have to change you, by my very own method." She said giving little boy's jaw one more jerk.

"L-Let go." The poor boy whispered, tears welled in his eyes. He just ran away from the environment which tainted him, dirtied him and here he came across the exact same person, maybe worse. The sinister look in women's eyes scared him.