Loved ones? Family? Father?

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

After dinner, Jungkook left. He didn't tell Jimin where he was going because he himself didn't know where should he go. He just needed to leave, to just run away from all those. Suddenly, his old weak self started to appear and the egoistic, ruthless Jungkook just left him.

He was standing at Han river, the beautiful view at night and the best place to think as it's near the mid night right now and very few people are there. The best thing was that he was not on bridge so he can see the reflection of big buildings in the river water making it appears in every colour. He just sat there on one big rock and was watching at the far away, at nothing particular.

He had his phone clutched in his hand tightly. Lost in thinking, he just staring at the endless corner of the river.

"It's Intensive Care Facility. This message is for you to know that due to some behavioural issues examined in Mr. Jeon we have transferred him to Intensive Care Facility. This message is the confirmation for you to inform you that meeting times are fixed here, you can only meet the patient on allotted days.

Monday: 2pm-3pm

Thursday: 6pm-7:30pm."

This message he got when he came back from Jimin's home, after he saw Jimin and Taehyung playing and laughing. As soon as he got inside his apartment, his phone dinged and he got this notification. Ever since then his mind was a whirlwind of emotions. And then what Jimin told him about Taehyung made him even more down. He was never a loveable person, since start. If he was, he wouldn't have to go through all this, he would've made people proud, he would've been the apple of someone's eye but he was nothing but a stepping stone for everyone who came in his life, except the three of his friends, Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi.

Since many years, since those countless dreadful nights and days he thought of being one thing, loveable? Was it too hard for people around him to love him?

He was never this, the people around him, the so called people who are supposed to be called loved ones made him this. He was shy, reserved and unsocial kid but he was happy. He misses how his lovely, kind and innocent sweet smile turned into playful and resentful smirk. He just hates how his innocent character was shaped into this.

Those countless harsh comments and torment made him this, that's all because of what happened years ago and that happened for years.

A beautiful day, cloudy, chilly and lovely day. He had his first art class today, he made his first drawing today. His teacher said he was supposed to make anything his heart desires the most.

And he drew a family, a mother, father and a baby boy standing in front of a big house, surrounded by the green garden. It was half his own desire and half his fathers.

He has heard his father saying countless times that he wants to have a big house, that he wants to pay all of his debt and get a house, a big mansion. His father wanted to be rich. And his desire was to have a family, which he always felt he was not given properly.

First, he never saw his mother, since he opened his eyes, his mother was not beside him, very late he got to know that when he was born, his mother died giving birth to him. He used to think it was unfair that his mother was taken, yet other kids have their. He was supposed to have a mother too.

About the concept of not having a family was not wrong. His father was good with him, he was a great dad, did all he could to fulfil his needs but the heavy debt on his father started taking toll on him and his father. His father was good in everything but he had a bad habit of drinking and gambling.