Epilogue

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

2 and half year ago.

"Mr Jeon, how are you feeling today?" Said the lady dressed in mustard turtleneck. Her voice soft and welcoming. She soflty gazed her hand over Jungkook's hair and smiled when Jungkook's face broke  into warm smile.

"I'm Good." He replied. He saw his therapist giving him another warm smile in return. He likes it, the way she smiles, how she always smiles and never once gets irritated by him or shows an expression.

"Three words again, that's a progress." She stretched her hand up for a high-five. Jungkook took some time but then clapped it.

"You?" Jungkook asked. He saw the lady stopped turning pages and looked at him. He felt like he stepped a line or something. He lowered his eyes back to his lap.

"Im good, great actually, happy." She smiled. "And you know why?" She asked. Jungkook looked up, kept watching her and then darted his eyes off.

"No."

"Because of you, you make me happy." She replied and Jungkook's face broke into another smile, this time even the teeth were shown.

"Thank you." He replied.

"Pleasure is all mine." She mimicked the movie character that Jungkook talked about in the last session. Iron Man.

She heard Jungkook smile a bit but it died down pretty soon. However, she knew her efforts were becoming fruitful. "So, let's have a look at your thought plan. Imma read you like an open book. Mr Jeon."

Jungkook only nodded, going back to his reserved state; no frequent eye movement, he trying to sit properly, but his hands are tightly fisted together.

"Wow, we got so many good behaviours this week. You helped in gardening, oh, your plant grew flowers as well." She looked up with a smile and it warmed Jungkook's heart. "You've been taking care of that plant very much, huh?"

"I once didn't, and it cost him, his life." Jungkook whispered but it was audible to the therapist. She can understand it, she knew Jungkook's story, she knew what he went through. She empathise him but never said a word of pity, she always motivated him.

"So that means TaeTae is growing healthy. That's great. What new plants did you bring?" She asked.

"Sunflowers." Jungkook replied.

"Oh, i love sunflower, you know?" She replied happily.

"Jimin used to like them." He replied.

"Taking of him, he sent you another letter today." She brought an envelope out of her purse. Jungkook desperately lounged forward and took it. The therapist was very happy, this part of their session has always been her favourite. That's the only time when Jungkook is very expressive and shows his emotions clearly, even if he's angry, sad, happy, or anything. "Are you going to read it out for me?"

"No, he said to keep it private." Jungkook replied. That's the most of the words he spoke today. Jungkook's therapist has been working on his speech since long. When he first came, right after the court case, he was silent. Totally out of this world. She still couldn't forget how much he cried when she first broke out Taehyung's and Jimin's name out of him. It took her all her to effort to stop Jungkook.

"So, i have to see him in person huh? I'm really curious about what you guys talk." She said. It's her last client, she's soon retiring but in her 35 years of profession, she never once met a client like Jungkook. He's so complicated and easy at the same time.

"It's between the brothers." Jungkook smiled. This was the first time in 2 years that he spoke up about his bond with Jimin.

"Brother?"