Wretch

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The next morning Taehyung woke up to the sweet smell of toast and egg being cooked. Small knock on his door made him open his eyes slightly.

"Up up now baby bear." Jimin said hugging his friend. Taehyung couldn't help but smile at Jimin's warm gesture.

"Why are you up so early? Didn't you have a holiday today?" Taehyung asked.

"I did. I wanted to cook you a breakfast so i woke up early. Hurry up. Come on." Jimin replied pulling Taehyung up from the bed.

"But you didn't have to. You should've have slept for late..."

"Shhh. Go and brush. I'll set the table." Jimin cut his sentence.

"Is J-Jung....."

"Nope. Today's breakfast is for us only. He isn't invited. Go now." Jimin replied him making Taehyung breathe in relief.

"Okay." Taehyung felt himself feeling happy. First he didn't forget the last night's nightmare and second today is going to be a nightmare.

Jimin was out in the living room setting the table. The truth is he couldn't sleep properly last night, thinking about his best friend and the way he was shaking. It actually scares Jimin.

Jimin knows how fragile Taehyung is and how was his brought up. Namjoon and Jin has been so soft on him. Both males never let him feel anything harsh and has been there for him always.

It scared Jimin and forced him to think that may be he wasn't fulfilling his promise with Namjoon, he isn't good enough to help Taehyung and to protect him.

Well actually he was. Taehyung is suffering right under his nose.

He also thought of the possibility that maybe someone at school bullied the poor guy and Taehyung being the simple innocent boy got scared.

One thing that bugged Jimin more than anything is that why was he telling Jimin that he isn't weak. Jimin knows Taehyung and he has never felt conscious about his physical strength so why suddenly. This thought alone strengthens his theory of someone bullying his best friend.

He made his mind to talk to Jungkook about looking into this matter. If only he knew.

"What are you thinking?" The sudden voice of Jungkook made him snap out of his thoughts. "Breakfast's good."

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked frowning.

"I came to pick Taehyung up and have breakfast." Jungkook replied settling himself on the chair.

"It isn't time yet and he isn't ready. Get out." Jimin pulled him out of chair.

"What the.....let me eat at least ." Jungkook replied shocked.

"Make yourself something at your home." Jimin said pushing him out of the living room.

"I'm out of bread." Jungkook whined. Jimin went into the kitchen taking the bread and some eggs also small pack of cheese and handed it to Jungkook.

"Here make yourself a sandwich go." Jimin had the finality in his voice.

"What's wrong with you." Jungkook asked standing outside the door now.

"Nothing's wrong. I just want to spend time with my friend alone. And I don't want you to disturb us." Jimin replied slightly annoyed.

"Why would I disturb you? Let me just eat and I promise I won't even talk." Jungkook was not in a mood to cook anything for himself.