Silence before the storm

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Hobi was walking down the school hallway when his eyes landed on the petite blond. He was probably walking towards the class, with hands holding the bag strip tightly, eyes focused on the ground and uneven steps.

Hobi knew that was his only option. Running as fast as he can, he stopped Taehyung on his way and stood in front of him. "Are you okay?"

Taehyung flinched on the sudden voice and without understand the situation, took a scared step behind.

"It was your fault that you talked to Hobi, if you didn't have talk to him, he never had fallen for you. Yoongi did what he did, you made him do that. You pushed him to his limit."

Is it going to happen again?

Hobi is again trying to talk to me, that's a bad thing.

Run away.

Run away.

Run away and never look back.

"Stay away......stay away from me." Taehyung took another step back and said with a trembling voice.

"Tae—-"

"Please." Taehyung's hand unconsciously moved up and collapsed in front of Hobi. "Please leave me alone. I don't want another problem."

"Heh-hey don't say that." Hobi felt his heart hammering in the his chest. Before Taehyung could reply he heard the voice that could shake him to his core. And only the auditory made him crumble in his own self.

"Hobz what are——-" Yoongi stopped and glared at Taehyung. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, i sto—-" Hobi couldn't complete the answer when Taehyung ran past him by bumping his shoulder with him on his way.

"Not again.....not again damn it." Yoongi was trying so hard to control himself. He walked up to his boyfriend and held his hand. "Let's go."

Hobi knew he just made another mistake and that might earn another barbaric deed of Yoongi to Taehyung. So, he stopped Yoongi and cupped his face, looking straight in his eyes he told him. "It was me Yoongs, i-i did it. Heh-He was only going to his class, he didn't eh-even knew that i was standing there."

"Did i say anything?" Yoongi questioned him.

"Nuh-No. But please don't hurt him.....for my sake please. Pleasee Yoongz." Hobi held his hand and insisted on letting go of this thing.

"Fine." Yoongi replied. "Now, go to your class and text me when you are free. I have a practice match today so we'll go home together. Can you wait for me after school?"

"Yeah..."

"Good then. And no more funny business, we don't want any body to get hurt right?" Yoongi said and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'll be more careful." Hobi replied. Soon Jungkook also joined them and Hobi was nervous about there last encounter.

"K-Kook, you going to class?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah, i just got free from the meeting. And Yoongs you have put yourself in a deep shit here. The discipline head is finding you. Thank God no student dared to take your name or else you would have been on your way home by now." Jungkook turned to Yoongi.

"Until I'm safe, all is okay." Yoongi sassily said and turned to go to the basketball court. Jungkook and Hobi also made their way to the class.

~~~~~~~<<<<<<~~~~~~~~