Manipulator

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been three hours since Taehyung came back home, Jungkook dropped him at the parking lot and left.

He's been waiting outside the door, this place doesn't seem to be comfortable like once it was. It's not what he came to, this isn't the house he dreamed of before coming to Seoul.

Jimin, a person he relied on, he doesn't want to let negativity get to him but there are few thoughts that are not ignorable. Like, he never found Jimin around him when he needed him. There was a time when Jimin could read him like an open book, when just by one look he could tell that he is worried. But why not now? Why can't Jimin see what he is going through.

"That's cz he don't care about me anymore." Taehyung muttered, hands collapsed together so tightly that his finger tips started to turn white. He flinched on the sudden voice in his mind.

"You are the worse friend. Look at him, he did everything to keep you happy but you are never happy, you always cry in front of him making him worry. He never did anything to be like this. He do so much for you and all you do is making him depress and feel like he doesn't do enough for you. You are worse than a fucking snake. Bloody selfish."

"I'm not selfish, I'm not selfish.....if i was selfish, I would've told him what you did to me....what I'm going through." He felt tears building up in his eyes, his eyes landed on hai bandaged hand. He dragged his hand close to his chest and tried that his body doesn't tremble on the pain.

"Voo, you know i always wanted that you live a happy and luxurious life. When you'll complete your study, then buy a house and stay there, this village isn't meant for you. I always pray that you get a best life partner, and have a happy family for yourself. And when me and your brother will get old we'll tell your children that there was a time when your father was a cry baby, when he used to get scared easily." Jin laughed at him making Taehyung whine even more.

A sob erupted from his mouth once again on the memory. This isn't what he wished for, this isn't what his family thought. He doesn't want this constant fear of getting corned or getting hurt for no reason.

"I can't stay here." Taehyung stood up. Finally he decided that he isn't going to tolerate it any further.

He stood up, unlocked the door and went straight to his room. He isn't planning to take his bags, he only need his wallet so that he can buy himself a train ticket and go back to his brother.

Taehyung doesn't want to even stay for a second more, he don't know when will Jimin come back so he can't take the chance. He took the wallet, didn't care to close the door of his room and left locking the main door.

He don't need to look back and think about happy memories, there wasn't any. He just need to get out of this shitty place and never come back.

He never called an uber before so the best option he had was taxi, he left the building and headed straight to the main road to call a taxi.

~~~~~~~~<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook parked the car outside the building where Hobi lives and went inside. His mind is a mess right now. He got plenty of things to think about. And most of all, how does his once peaceful life get to the point that it became a constant headache.

He hopped out of the car when his eyes landed on his phone. He took it out and decided to on it. As soon as his phone came back to life, the violent ring tone of his phone yelled at his face.