Final Match

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook didn't dare to defy Yoongi's order. He kept practicing and his body finally stopped coordinating with him.

He was burning in fever and the fatigue and exhaustion did the remaining work.

"Enwoo, get you shots clear. See the fucking basket and throw the ball." Yoongi yelled.

"But I'm doing it right, it went right through the basket." Enwoo replied as he was right. Yoongi was telling Jungkook but he doesn't want to talk to him.

Jungkook jerked his head slightly to get the black spots away from his vision and get more focused on the game. That's the first time that he missed three baskets and eventually the team mates stopped passing him the ball.

"Get your asses concentrated on the game." He heard Yoongi yelling and made a final jerk to his head, now is not the time to pass out.

"Pass it to me." He growled to one of his teammate as he was the front-liner so taking the hold of the ball, he ran so fast and eventually made a basket.

The whole team started cheering and clapping as it was as classy as always by Jungkook and the team knew they could rely on Jungkook.

Making a basket, he went forward to Yoongi and stood right in front of him. "I don't fucking know what the hell is your problem, but I got one thing to say, I'm not changing neither am i backing away, I'm standing strong and i need you to have my back." With that he went off the practice field.

He looked at his watch and he got 3 hours left for match, so that means he can go home, shower, eat something and then come back. He needs to do something about his fever too.

Yoongi just kept standing there, with his hands fisted and teeth gritted. How the hell, Jungkook need him....... You are his strong support.

He remembers many events when he really was, and he love it but there is something that is changing in Jungkook, he keeps walking away, stepping back and has went to the extant that he stood completely opposite to him.

"You don't need me anymore" Yoongi whispered and blow a loud whistle. That was only to alert the team and he knew Jungkook was never going to stop, whatsoever.

Misunderstanding

The most disgusted thing that can happen in this world, it could simply make you go through alot yet still remains a single word.

Yoongi developed a misunderstanding with his mates. Hobi and Kook, but who was going to tell him? Or who was there to help them?

Yoongi was unable to pinpoint the fact that why is his both friends suddenly leaning back to a boy whom they hated? Fine, Hobi said he'd stop loving him and it was hard for him to do that but Jungkook, he hated him then why the hell was it that he suddenly was feeling soft and generous to the boy.

And he absolutely hate that he has no idea what's going inside their heads. He's just afraid to lose them and be that forever single person who had no one to talk to....he doesn't want to go back to that person.

Before Hobi and Jungkook he was the loner, a boy who had no one to talk to at home or at school and then both boys made a great change in him and in his life. So call him selfish or stone hearted he's just afraid to go back to his depressed and annoyed self.