Puppet

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hey." Hobi said as soon as he sat down on the chair. He just finished the class and came out and got the message from Yoongi that he is waiting for him.

Hobi hasn't forgot the small physiotherapy he gave to Yoongi before class, the after effects were still present down there.

"How was your class?" Yoongi asked him.

"What happened to you?" Hobi asked in return.

"What?"

"You never asked about my class. Why now?" Hobi asked. He didn't get the reply but he let it slide. "Where's Min Woo?"

"Why do you have to bring that fucker up between our conversation?" Yoongi no doubt gets irritated on the mention of his younger brother.

"No, he was there when i came that's why i asked." Hobi cleared his point.

"I've sent him to make 50 rounds of football field." Yoongi told him nonetheless.

"50!" Hobi gulped, his eyes were the size of soccer ball.

"Fuck him. I called you here to talk about some very important matter." Yoongi was dead serious.

"What happened?" Hobi asked, both elbows on the table and his curious eyes looking directly in his boyfriend's eyes.

"I've heard something about you. I need you to be honest with me, you know i can filter it out of you hut i want you to tell me on your own." Yoongi was in no joke mood so Hobi nodded with every word.

"Who do your heart belong to Hobi?" That was a direct question, no right or left. Yoongi hit the Jackpot.

"You." Hobi didn't take two seconds to answer his question.

"If i ask for proof, will you prove it to me?" Yoongi asked.

"Undoubtedly."

"Fine." Yoongi stood up and gripped Hobi's wrist, dragging him out of the cafe without saying anything.

~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~~~
Taehyung was so happy that he was free for today. His class was over and he got no other activity today.

The pain in his elbow was getting unbearable for him now. He took the painkiller but it was of no use.

"Tae, let me drop you home please. It's a death wish if you went home by subway." Sara whined once again.

"I'm fine Sara. Don't worry. I'll just go home and treat this." Taehyung pointed at his elbow. He was thankful that Min-Jae was absent today cz it's easy to get Sara agreed on his opinion but Min-Jae don't listen to him.

"How are you going home?" No one in the school knows about Jungkook and Taehyung knowing themselves out of the class.

"That's not important. I'll call you when i reach home." Taehyung said while turning on his heels.

"Do you want anything to eat? I mean before you go home have something to eat. And we can visit the nursing room and get your wound dressed instead." Sara suggested.

"Will it hurt too much?" Taehyung asked in a low voice.

"It'll hurt less than this." She winked and Taehyung agreed on visiting the nursing room with Sara. She took him to cafe first.

On their way toward cafe, one boy pinned Taehyung to the wall while Sara was surprised by the sudden appearance of the boy from the other end.

Taehyung had his eyes close shut as his swollen elbow hit the wall due to the impact of him being pinned to the wall by the grip on his neck,