Unrestrained feelings

Ignition the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jimin woke up early, before leaving for Busan he has to make sure that everything is available at home, Taehyung is comfortable and he has to make sure that Jungkook comes here right away, after he leaves. He doesn't want to leave Taehyung alone.

Dropping Lia off at station after work yesterday, Jimin made a deal with Jungkook, even though he knew he shouldn't, the doctor made sure to him to not leave the responsibility on Jungkook whatever the reason is, but he was left with no option, he got no one else so he slide this responsibility to Jungkook for one last time.

Waking up and getting ready, he walked to Taehyung's room only find the blond sleeping so soundly, wrapped in his blanket with a pout adoring his whole existence. Jimin walked closer to him and with a safe distance crouched down to sit beside him.

"Bear" Jimin doesn't know why but he has a bad feeling ever since he woke up today. "Do you think I'm worthy of this trust? That you have in me, that the doctor had in me, and......that Joonie hyung have in me."

Knowing well that Taehyung is a deep sleeper, that he won't wake up even if he yell right beside his ear, Jimin asked him. Lately, Jimin is doing all he can to make it worth it, to make his promise with Namjoon trustworthy, he wanted to stand solid on his words that 'Taehyung would be safe and he'll be his responsibility.' But he wasn't quite responsible, he wasn't the Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung trusted......at least that what he thinks.

"I still remember the time i had at your house, how Namjoon hyung was there for both us, helped every time i needed something. You were there, you guys were my family when my family wasn't ready to admit that I'm worth their wait. They just......you and Joonie hyung stood beside me, gave me all the love and care i needed. I wanted to be that for you, i wanted to be Joonie hyung for you, but i guess being one and trying to be is different. I can never be like him and you can never forgive or forget what happened. Tae, do you think Joonie hyung will forgive me when he'll know that I wasn't able to fulfil my promise? I don't think so." This wasn't the first time that Jimin is ranting out in front of sleeping Taehyung, it usually happens now when Jimin is overwhelmed by the feelings.

He talk it out in front of sleeping Taehyung. It work like a Journal therapy to him, he says, cry and then pour out all the negative feelings and refresh himself for another day. Last night, he almost got caught, he still feels guilty that he is hiding such thing from Taehyung but this is for Taehyung's own good. He has seen how Taehyung's personality has changed, it was not like this when Taehyung came here. He never was this much self-conscious. Those who know him well, knows that Taehyung has always been a bubbly and cheerful character. He likes to be happy and smiles all day, he believes in living a life at fullest, but it was once that Taehyung, now it's only scared and  weak boy; a heart patient.

"TaeTae, always remember that me and you are and will be soulmates. Even though I did nothing to keep it up, but I love you and will always do. You are as precious to me as you are to Namjoon hyung. Please never think of me as a bad friend. I can't bear it, not from you." Jimin held Taehyung's hand who was still sleeping looking oh so beautiful.

"I promise, I'd make more time for you, I'd try to make all these negative feelings between us go away. It will always be Tata and Chimmy, I'll always be your Chimmy." Saying that Jimin stood up, he was getting late and he needs to leave before Taehyung wakes up. That's cuz last night, when they came back from the walk, Taehyung was sulking about Jimin leaving for so many hours. He doesn't want him to leave, he wants him to stay and spend time with him.

Giving one more kiss on his forehead, he adjusted his blanket and then left the room. He was happy that Taehyung can get a good sleep that'll help him freshen up. Now it was just to make sure that Jungkook was free and he should tell him to come over and stay, he also needs to tell him about Taehyung's medicine schedule and the food chart that he has been following from last whole week.