Game Planner

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook saw how Taehyung was curled up in himself on the back seat. His occasional hiccups were the proof that he was crying. And Jungkook couldn't be more satisfied.

But the drama was left.

He was busy looking at the back seat from the rare view when his mobile ringed. He looked at the caller id to see Jimin calling him.

"Hello Jimin." Jungkook called his name purposefully. He knew Taehyung wasn't sleeping. And just as he expected Taehyung looked at him with red teary eyes.

"Why did you asked me to call you? Everything okay? Is Taehyung okay?"

"Nothing's fine Jimin. I can't tell you anything on the phone. I'm heading back home. I've send you a text on whatsapp check it out and come home early today." Jungkook replied as he saw how Taehyung shook his head on his every word. He even tried to reach for his phone.

"Kook, you are scaring me. What happened?"

"I said check the message you'd know." Jungkook replied. "I'll talk to you when you'll come home. Bye."

"Jungkook-ssi I did nothing. I promise your friend is lying. She is...."

"How can I believe you blondie? You could be lying too!!. Well i have to admire your courage, round glasses. Such bold act in public huh?" Jungkook chuckled making Taehyung shook his head rather vigorously.

"I'm not lying. Why will i do it? Huh? Why will i do such a thing to your friend? I didn't." Taehyung cried. Trying his best to prove his innocence.

"Why do you think every boy do it? To get pleasure but in public...."

"I didn't. I didn't do it." Taehyung cut him off.

"Shut up now. I'm already annoyed enough, don't make me hit the car somewhere." And in next second Jungkook glared him making him sit back in his previous position.

They reached the building and just like always Jungkook manhandled Taehyung as he liked. Pulling him into the elevator to pushing him in the apartment.

Jungkook sat in the living room with Taehyung sitting on his opposite couch. He looked up to see the clock.

12:49pm.

"Jimin should be home early. I don't know how will he react. I mean you actually broke his trust." Jungkook said looking directly into Taehyung's eyes.

"He'll believe me. He know I can't do that. I'll never do that. Jimin know me better than anyone here. He'll believe me." Taehyung said with such confidence and honesty that for a second Jungkook was also silent. But soon the silence was broken by Jungkook who started chuckling oh so loudly.

"You think so? You think he'll doubt my words? I'm his friend since last 4 years. I know him." Jungkook replied making Taehyung's smile fall.

One thing that Jungkook knows better than anyone is that it's really very easy to make Taehyung doubt himself.

"He won't." Taehyung whispered back.

"He will." Jungkook replied making Taehyung's eyes filled with tear again. Taehyung don't want Jimin to think anything bad for him.

Taehyung wanted to go back in his room maybe take rest or cry alone but Jungkook's piercing gaze didn't help much to stand up.

"Get me a glass of water." Jungkook asked making Taehyung look at him dumbfounded.

"Are you deaf?" Jungkook gritted his teeth and sat straight making Taehyung stand up in a second. Jungkook has never liked anything much more than that.