The truth out

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Not proff read, please ignore if you find a mistake!!

It's very common to feel guilty or ashamed once you see the consequences of your doings, it's common to see people loosing their shit when they come to know ghat what they just did could coast him their life, but BamBam isn't one of them.

Here, among all these days knowing very well that it was him actually who was responsible for a death of an innocent being, he wasn't ashamed or guilty at all.

"You don't feel it?" He turned to see Mortin standing behind him. He just came back meeting his brother and BamBam knows what's coming.

"Feel what?" He still had the nerve to ask.

"The guilt, dread that you killed a human!" Mortin pushed him making his back hit the wall.

"Keep you hands in control!" He took a dominant step forward and towered over Mortin.

"Why? Huh? Why should i? You never kept your hand to your pocket, so why should i? I didn't do anything still here i am...... i lost everything because of you!!" He lounged forward and punched BamBam on his face.

Since the last hearing, Mortin had been nothing but emotional. BamBam knows the good boy in him is teasing and hurting him but it's life, you have to live with it now, there is nothings that can be done about it.

"I never forced you. You stayed because you wanted to." BamBam soated on his face.

"You think I don't know you? I stayed cz i was protecting my brother. He was on your hit list, he was your first target!" Another push resulted him to be grabbed by his collar and thrown toward the other end of the room. The rest of them were standing there looking at him.

"I don't even know your fucking brother. Stop getting on my nerves!" He turned to sit down but Mortin was quick to yank his hand and make him stand straight.

"The one you were planning of fucking right in front of the teacher's office. He is my brother, Alan." Mortin's lips trembled, how can this..... "i was so scared that you'll hurt him and that fear brought me to you. I just wanted to save my brother, but he hates me now, just because of you!"

"Shut up, and get away from me!" BamBam pushed him and got up to his bed. He needs a sleep. Tomorrow is a trial again, he doesn't want to attend but he know he has to.

"I pray you get a death sentence. I pray that——"

"Shut up he said." Mortin was pushed to the wall by the one standing behind him. The rest of them started laughing as well.

"Hey loser, if i wanted to fuck your brother, i might do it when i get out of here. If you were so scared, I'm sure he's worth a try." BamBam half lifted his body and made a comment about it.

"You wouldn't da—-"

"Don't forget to share him with me~" another boy said and all of them had another round of laughter.

"You fucking—-"

"Not right now, but we will once we are out of here." Another one made a comment making Mortin more angry.

"Shut up." Officers voice made all of them fall quiet. "BamBam, you have a visitor."

"Who the fuck is it now? I was going to sleep." BamBam groaned in annoyance.

"You father appealed to meet you." The officer told him.

"Daddy dearest has never been good at timing. It sucks." He breathed out loudly and then stood up to go out.