Glimps

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"For God's sake Yoongs , enough now." Hobi said tiredly. He has been getting punished since last night. At first Yoongi did whatever he liked with his body and then after that he was like he doesn't even know him, he don't even exist.

"Get out of my face." Yoongi groaned as he walked past Hobi and made way to couch, the same couch where Yoongi spent the last night.

"I only did what you asked to me to do." Hobi defended himself.

"By kissing him? You got feelings for him. You fell for him Hobi." Yoongi tried his best to contain his anger. He was fuming since yesterday. No doubt the little show Jungkook presented him yesterday was good but it didn't help calm his anger.

"I did not. You asked me to kiss him to prove my loyalty, and i did." Hobi almost cried. He love Yoongi more than anyone but he couldn't clear his own mind right now. No doubt he love him, he got no one else in his heart, but he like the blonde: he wants to be friend with him, only friend nothing else.

"Use you fucking head Hobi, did you really think i asked you to kiss him so I'll believe you? You are my BF Hobi, I'll make sure no one gets you instead of me. That was a test and you've failed it." This time Yoongi didn't mind his tone or choice of words, he just yelled out his frustrated feelings.

"I didn't. Please Yoongs don't say that, don't say i failed you, i can never fail you. Please I didn't think it that deep, you saw it he was terrified, he didn't want me to do it but i did it forcefully, you were there, he was so disgusted......"

"It's not about him, he was disgusted but you weren't. You kissed him with full feeling, you are right i was there and i saw it, I'm not blind indeed." Yoongi gripped his shoulders and slammed his figure with the wall. Hobi made a desperate cry but it didn't effect Yoongi. "Get out of my face."

"Yoongs please, please listen to me. I won't do it again, I'll be more careful next time please. It isn't supposed to happen. This is...."

"We need a break Hobi, you and I. Clear your mind and tell me your final decision." Yoongi spoke over Hobi.

"No. There is nothing to think. I love you and it'll stay that way." Hobi gripped Yoongi's hands and placed them on his neck. "Choke me, kill me but don't leave here."

"Hoobi...."

"Please Yoongi. I'm telling you the truth. He doesn't matters to me but you do. You and Kookie are only people who matters to me please." Hobi cried out making Yoongi's heart fell soft.

"Hoobi you...."

"I'm an incompetent and insecure person, yes and I'm nothing without you. Please....i won't be able to survive please." Hobi dropped to ground on his knees but didn't let Yoongi's hands go.

"Hey stand up." Yoongi asked. Hobi was quick to stand up. "Wipe your eyes." Hobi did it in seconds. This made Yoongi's heart go even more softer.

"Hobi, i like you, i love you but you meed to understand...."

"I understand Okay. I promise i do. It will never happen again. If that happens again ever, ever in life, you have my word, kill me with your bare hands and I won't even make a noise." Hobi cried and right that instant, Yoongi hugged him tightly. He love Hobi much more and cherry on the top is this submissive and kind nature of Hobi that made him fall for him harder.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked after a while. Hobi was calmed down. In answer to his question he only nodded, too tired to even speak. He didn't let go Yoongi and was still clinging to him.

"Yoongs." Hobi spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Can i go see Kookie? I wanted to apologize to him too." Hobi asked.