Dead?

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Not proof read, I'm busy so please bear with it.

Namjoon was busy with the people who just came to buy the part of land that he decided to sell for making the arrangement of money that he needs for visiting Taehyung.

He saw how Jin has gradually got quiet. He misses Taehyung, there's no hiding in it. Taehyung was the light of their house, he kept their house illuminated and happiness surrounded it. But ever since Taehyung went to Seoul, the major part of their lives have been effected.

"Namjoon-ssi, this is the best land i have ever seen. Why are you selling it? You have worked so hard on it." The person who came to see the land and buy it if he liked asked.

"I know but i have something else where i have to invest it so, imma sell this now." Namjoon didn't smile too much. This land is his favourite, it was the first land his father bought. He has seen how his father used to take care of this land.

"Oh i see. I like the land, imma buy this. Say the money." The buyer asked.

"1 million Won." Namjoon said. "This land is very fertile and I've cultivated many crops in it. You won't be disappointed for buying this."

"I trust your words, Namjoon-ssi." The buyer said and shaken hands with Namjoon.

It wasn't long that the buyer went back and Namjoon came back home. As soon as he entered he was encountered by a worried Jin.

"Where did you go?" Jin asked.

"Someone came to meet me. I had to go." Namjoon kissed him and walked past him. Jin can see that Namjoon is a bit tired, he looked sad or tired, it was hard to tell but something was definitely off.

"Are you okay?" Of course he isn't. Jin can see it but he doesn't know what to say. When Namjoon went he was so happy. He praised his cooking and showered him with love and kisses but he isn't that active right now.

"Yeah, just tired." Namjoon tried to be strong. It was cutting him deep that the piece of land that was his father's favourite, he sold it. On the other hand he started having the exact feeling that he often get that his brother isn't happy or he isn't well. He felt tired of saying it out to Jin, obviously he stands with him but it was not okay for Namjoon to keep troubling him with his worries. Jin got a hand full of his own.

"Do you want me to give you a head massage?" Jin asked.

"No, it's our anniversary, at least free yourself from my duties. I don't want you to work at least today." Namjoon tiredly smiled.

"I don't mind working for you. Your health and happiness is my actual life. I don't like seeing you like this." Jin roamed a finger on Namjoon's face and then rested his fingers on his dimples. "Show me these beautiful dimples of yours."

"You are the light to my dark. Without you, I'd be lost." Namjoon leaned forward and matched his forehead with Jin's.

"And your words always make my heartbeat go wild." Jin smiled. Lack of response made him break the forehead connection and look at his boyfriend's eyes. The sight of tears in Namjoon's eye broke his heart. He panicked and cupped Namjoon's face. "What happened?"

"Nothing." Namjoon tried to break free and wipe the tears but Jin held his hand and asked him again.

"Your tears ain't for nothing. Tell me, what is it?" Jin asked again.

"I don't want to worry you more." Namjoon finally wiped his tears and replied.

"You not sharing will worry me more, Joonie. Tell me please." Jin softly asked.