Final call

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Namjoon was half way when he thought about informing Jimin about his arrival. He thought what if Jimin isn't home and he would only waste a money while going to the apartment.

Once he dialled his number, he waited patiently for Jimin to pick up the call. He was confident that whether if Jungkook and the unknown guy lied to him or hide something, Jimin would never do that. He trusted Jimin to be true and tell him everything.

Jimin however never took the call. Namjoon's heart sank further when the phone was out of reach while he tried to call one more time.

"Why isn't he picking up?" Namjoon's desperation was increasing by every passing second. He looked over and saw Jin was still holding his hand but he was asleep, head on the window rim. Namjoon didn't want to disturb him so he stayed quite and tried to call Jimin one more time. But to his bad luck the phon was still off.

Namjoon's worry has far crossed the level of normality and went straight to terror, super abnormal level. He placed the hand that Jin was holding to his own heart as his own patting wasn't working anymore. "Please, be okay."

With a throbbing heart and mind full of dangerous scenarios, Namjoon looked outside the window, looking forward to the happy face of his brother, to the one certain boxy smile that he love more than anything else in this world.

"Hyungie." The call of his small brother made him stop cutting the crop and look up.

"What happened, Taehyungie?" Namjoon also stood up. It was super rare that Taehyung visit the field after the school. According to him while coming home he is too tired to even walk.

"Hyungie? I couldn't see you." Namjoon can imagine the pout on his brother's lips so he made sure that he's visible to Taehyung.

"I'm here baby boo." With his wide open eyes he came to the front. And Taehyung wasted no time and ran straight his brother wide open arms.

"Wow, you smell so good. Did Jinnie hyung gifted you another perfume?" Taehyung asked. Jin has the passion for perfumes and he selects world best perfume and it works in Namjoon's favour who is poor at getting good smell.

"Yeah." Namjoon smiled. "Why are you here? It's so hot outside and you'd be tired. You should've waited at home. I was just finished."

"I thought so too but there is one important matter at my hands." Taehyung literally stared at his open palm.

"And what might that be?" Namjoon said while chuckling.

"Hyungie, you know Bogum right?" Namjoon nodded. Bogum is the only son of his father's best friend. They are at very good terms. "He said my smile is different, said it doesn't matches with normal people."

Namjoon's smile never dropped. He was just amazed that how come Bogum be this smart at this age and Taehyung is so naive.

"So? It isn't a bad thing to say?" Namjoon knew it was a compliment but Taehyung didn't like the words one bit.

"It's bad. Bogum called me alien." Taehyung pouted angrily.

"No he didn't." Namjoon's grin widen. His brother indeed is so pure.

"He did. He said I'm nothing like normal people and only aliens are not like normal people. And he resembled my smile with a box, do my face look like a rectangular, wooden box? He insulted me." Taehyung threw a tantrum.

"He didn't insulted you." Namjoon tried but Taehyung wasn't listening.

"He did. How would you feel if i call you alien in front of your best friend? He called me this in front of Jimine." Now Namjoon knows why does it bother Taehyung so much, cz Jimin heard it and Taehyung loves Jimin and doesn't want him to think bad about him.