Old leaves

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jimin was pacing outside the door as the doctor just came and requested him to leave the room so that he can examine Taehyung.

Taehyung has eaten well and then went back to sleep as he was still under the effect of medicines, and Dr prescribed him to rest as much as he can cz his heart condition was too bad after the incident.

Only Jimin knows how hard it was for him to get his emotions in the grip. He saw Taehyung eating like he had never eaten anything and he saw how he slightly hissed with every movement. The sight of him sleeping yet connected to so many tubes and then the doctor ordering him to leave the room for examination. He knows Taehyung is in pain, and he's going through so much, he just wants to be a good friend and be there for Taehyung just like Taehyung was once for him when he was staying at his house.

Namjoon....

The thought hit him.....It's been a whole day and Taehyung haven't talked to Namjoon that only makes things worse for him.

What if Namjoon know......No, he can't let the promise he made to Namjoon get ruined. He'll do anything to keep him safe, he'd try harder.

"You can come in now." The voice of the nurse pulled him out of his trance. He ran inside just to find Taehyung half awake and a new set of IV connected to his arm.

"Doctor."

"Mr. Park. He is doing well, just a bit of things that you need to take care of and he is free to discharge." The doctor said.

"Thank God. Tell me Dr what do i have to do? Is there any diet chart? Or anything else." Jimin asked desperately.

"Here is the medicines that i have changed for him and there are somethings that he can not eat so be very careful with his diet. Also he needs alot of rest so make sure he doesn't leave the bed for too long. And most importantly, he shouldn't get any stress, or a shock. Remember, he needs alot of rest." The Dr told him and Jimin listened very carefully mentally noting everything. He'd make sure to give Taehyung as much as comfortable environment as he can.

"I'll make sure Dr." Jimin said looking at his friend who was still half asleep.

"And stay with him as much as you can." That was an odd precaution.

"Umm, I'll do that, i have office so I'll make sure my friend Jung—-"

"No!" The Dr suddenly yelled making Jimin halt in his sentence.

"Uh-I'm....."

"He needs a complete care and your friend Jungkook doesn't look a serious person so make sure he stays with someone who can take care of him more." The Dr covered his reaction.

"Uhh....i-I...."

"How about his family? You can as—-"

"I'll make sure his safety. Don't worry Dr." Jimin wasn't looking at Dr eyes and he wasn't very pleased with Taehyung's family being getting involved.

"Mr. Park." The doctor called him again making him look at him. "The boy here, he is very critical, be there for him, he needs you more than anyone."

Jimin felt a small pat and saw the Dr leaving the room. There was just Jimin and Taehyung in the room.

"Taehyung-ah." Jimin whispered going beside his bed and planting a tender kiss on his forehead. "Forgive me, Bear."

A lone tear making way down his cheeks. Jimin has always been a strong person, a bold person, but suddenly he started feeling his shoulders being drowned with guilt and stress.