Silence before the storm

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook woke up with a jerk. His heavy breathing and sweaty face was the proof of how traumatic his past has been. It's very common for him to have such dreams.

He was gritting his teeth tightly, his jaw clenched so hard that he felt his teeth might break. It's so fucking hurting that he has to live all that time over and over again. Placing a hand at his racing heart, he wiped the sweat but why is his eyes stinging? And just then a drop of water fell over the back of his palm.

"How many times do i have to bear the torment?" He whispered to himself. He was angry at his body who reacts the exact same way every time that happens. He wiped his eyes harshly and turned to see the time.

2:45 am.

There's nothing he can do about it. It's so early to wake up or do anything. He wished to lie down and sleep again but he was troubled sleeping, making a wish he close his eyes again and he was lucky that he fell asleep.

~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~

Taehyung went to his room once he helped Jimin clean the table and the kitchen. Lia instead to help but both Jimin and Taehyung asked her to rest.

They have talked alot after Jungkook was gone. He felt at home after he talked with Lia. She has always been soft with him but today it felt even more soothing.

Jimin and Lia treat him so right, he feels good with them and wishes that why can't the rest of the world be like them. Why can't people at his school be like them.

Taehyung also asked Lia about Sophie, even though he met the little girl for the first time but she was too cute to forget. Lia told him that she also remembers him and often prays for his good health. Sophie often asked Lia to take him to Taehyung but she was not sure if Taehyung had time or not.

It was getting late when Jimun announced to both of them that they should move to their beds. As it was holiday yesterday but Lia has to leave early so it's good that they sleep early. Jimin and Lia went to their room whereas, Taehyung came back to his room.

Once he was back he wanted to talk to Namjoon. He didn't talk to him the whole day so he wanted to talk to him. Making a mental note that tomorrow morning the first thing he'll do will be talking to Namjoon hyung. With that thought, he fell asleep right away.

"Aww Taehyung-ssi, you must be hungry right. I saw how you put your eating above then giving me notes."

"Open your mouth please. Open your mouth Taehyungie."

"Fine then."

"Oh, still hungry? Don't worry we have plenty."

Taehyung woke up by the jerk. "I didn't do anything. Let me go please."

He placed both his hand over his head and spoke up. He felt his body trembling. All this is not easy for him to forget. Everything happened to him is just so harsh and unforgettable that he can't get himself to snap out of it.

"Please." He rocked his body a few times to calm himself. It was so hard for him to get this event down to his brain, but his conscious part of the mind was more strong than his sub-conscious and unconscious.

"Joonie hyung." He whispered and without even thinking tried finding his phone. Without his glasses he was of no good so he wore his glasses and tried to find his phone. As soon as he got hold of his phone he picked it up and dialed Namjoon's number. The phone was take on the first call. Taehyung didn't let the other talk and started talking.