Wrath

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was going to the gym when he saw Taehyung walking down the corridor. He can see someone was with him.

He wanted to see who was it but he was called by the other gym trainer. He was standing beside the boy but his eyes were fixated on Taehyung.

The back of the other boy looked strangely familiar. It's like he has seen this back so many times. His back look just like.....

".....So, Jungkook should I expect that you will take care of this matter?" It was just then that he realized that the other person is continuously talking to him and he didn't even listen.

"Ahh yeah....yeah. I will." He said still getting distracted by the view of Taehyung bowing to someone and shaking hands.

"Should i give you the name or you'll just do it in gym class?" The other said, again pulling Jungkook's attention towards himself.

"Name?" Jungkook didn't know what he mean.

"Yeah. You said you'll take care—"

"What's the case. Brief me again please." Jungkook cut him off. His whole attention was to the fading image of Taehyung who disappeared soon. Jungkook then turned to the boy standing in front of him.

"Case is......one of my students— that are under me for gym— tried to hit me with a barbell. There are complaints that he hit one of his teammates also. I request you to look into—-"

"Name?" Jungkook was angry. How come someone can do whatever they want.

"Lee Shok-Jin."

"I'll meet him in the class. Let's see what can we do!" Jungkook was quick to move away from there to walk down the gym.

            ~~~~~~~~<<<<<<~~~~~~~~

The car stooped outside the school gate and Taehyung was quick to move out of the car. He bend down to look inside the mirror and thanked Hobi for the ride.

"Thuh-Thank you for tuh-today, for ruh-ride." Taehyung said eyes not meeting Hobi's.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I shouldn't have done that." Hobi said while opening the door. He wanted Taehyung to accompany him inside but he knew he'll only make Taehyung more nervous , nothing else.

"What's gone is past Hobi-ssi. And we aren't friends that I'll get hurt by your words or action. I was scared, yes, but hurt is another thing. We are good." Taehyung said with a smile.

"But i want to be your friend Tae."

"Taehyung. It's Taehyung." Taehyung corrected and then took his bag up his shoulder and saw right into Hobi's eyes. "Let's just see."

"You can't forgive me Taehyung? I'm extremely sorry for what i did. I just......I'm not giving any reason to justify my idiotic deed. I just....i just know that you are hurt and how much i hurt you. I wanted to apologize to you." Hobi said in pure desperation.

"I'm not hurt Hobi-ssi. Don't worry. We're good." Taehyung just wanted to leave right now. Selfish or heartless whatever is it, he just don't want to get punished again from the very person who scares him to the bones.

"You said—" Hobi stopped as soon as his phone ringed. He pulled out and looked at Taehyung who felt anxious over something and then Hobi's attention diverted towards his phone again.

It was a message from his boyfriend asking him about how long will it take him to reach school. Hobi looked around and was thankful that Yoongi or Jungkook didn't see. He pulled his jacket a bit more over his shoulder and replied his boyfriend telling him that he'll be there in 10.