Feelings

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"You do realise that what you did is wrong, Mortin." Whisper yelled the younger boy to the other.

"I know." Mortin repeated.

"He didn't do anything to deserve this. If any....even a single student reported you and your gang, you guys are finished." Said the younger one again.

"No one will stand against BamBam. Our whole class fears him." Mortin said not making eye contact.

"Not everyone is afraid of him." The younger broke up to him.

"They do, they just don't show it." Replied Mortin.

"Keep repeating it" the younger chuckled.

"Don't get involved in it, Alan. It'll only get dirtier." Mortin for the first time looked in younger boy's eyes.

"If it's bad that i have to step in to keep my brother safe." Said Alan looking deep in to the elder boy's eyes.

"It's my job to keep you safe, not yours. Just focus on your study and......and stay away from such stuff." Mortin tried to slap some sense in him.

"Are you sure doing that will keep me out of trouble? That I won't get bullied?" Alan asked.

"I'll make sure of it." Mortin replied.

"Then to be a successful student requires an elder brother who can join a gang as an insurance that you would never get in trouble or will get bullied? Is that what it takes?" Alan looked at his brother who have diverted his eyes again.

"That's not what i mean!" Said Mortin.

"Oh, Taehyung doesn't have a brother so he gets bullied, although he minds his own business and is very intelligent. So that mean he only need one big brother to keep him safe from all this stuff?" Alan tried his best to make his brother look at him but his brother didn't.

"Stop getting in that kid's matters. He is not your responsibility——"

"As a student of this school, it's my duty to keep the discipline, and for that i should stop you....your gang."

"I'm doing all of it so that no one can—-"

"I'm not baby, i know what should i do and what not. If it's really for me then please stop it. Let me handle my safety on my own." Alan cut his brother off.

"We are brothers, i promised mother that not even a scratch would be on your skin. All this is for that promise." Mortin smiled.

"He might have given that promise to someone too? Won't be a person who wishes for him to come home and she cook him—-"

"He is alone. No family, just one brother, back in Daegu." Mortin was the one to cut off.

"That makes him a criminal. I expected something good from you Mort. Grow a spine and try to stand up straight." Saying that he left.

"Why don't you understand!!" His brother replied but there was no one there to hear him.

Alan walked away, shaking in anger. He was infuriated on how could his brother do this. He gripped the paper bag in his hand more tightly and walked even more away from the crowd of students. He needs to be alone to sort this out.

It was still hard for him to forget the dread he saw in pretty blond's face when he approached him after all of if happened.

Taehyung doesn't know him, but he do. He know Taehyung really well, he know him as he has seen countless times how his brother and his gang troubled Taehyung and it always irritates him how easily they can tower over him.