Final View

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook and Hobi were staring at the wide eyes of Yoongi. What happened?

"Who is this?" Yoongi's asked on the unknown voice.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's elder brother. Who are you? And where's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked once again. Yoongi stretched the phone off his ear and looked at the screen one more time. His gaze then went back to Jungkook's and he handed the phone to Jungkook with trembling hands.

Jungkook didn't understand and he cut the call. He didn't have the courage to talk to whoever was on the other side. As much as he know, this number belongs to Taehyung's brother and he would most likely question about Taehyung and Jungkook have no answers.

"Tuh-Taehyung? Who's he?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook with dread filled eyes.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Who is he? Wuh-who do he belong to? His family, anyone?" Yoongi wanted to confirm, he needed to confirm whether his theory was right or not?

"I don't know. I only know that he's Jimin's best friend, came from Daegu and he has a brother whom he call Joonie hyung. Why do you asked?" Jungkook asked.

"Daegu? Joonie hyung? Oh God!" Yoongi gasped and stumbled on his steps.

"Wuh-What happened?" And Taehyung's phone ringed again. Jungkook's attention diverted again to the phone call. It was gain Namjoon's call and Jungkook's heart hammered in his chest once again.

He couldn't cut the call anymore and he didn't know what to do as well. Looking back at Yoongi one more time he attended the call. Before he can talk, Namjoon's voice interrupted him.

"Who the hell are you guys? And where's Taehyungie, why is his phone in your hands?" Namjoon had a desperation clear in his voice. It was clear from his voice that he couldn't afford not talking or listening to his brother's voice.

"Hyung, I'm Jungkook. I'm Jimin's friend. Your brother Taehyung live with Jimin." Jungkook found the only way to introduce himself. His own inner voice shouted at him when he called Namjoon, hyung.

"Jungkook.....Yeah, Jimin told me about you. Jungkook, where's Taehyung? He wasn't picking up my calls and now his phone is in your hand. What happened? Where's is he?" Namjoon asked desperately.

Jungkook's eyes moved to the room where Taehyung was taken. His whole body trembled on Namjoon's tone. It hide the clear longing and an emotion that Jungkook haven't felt in ages. The emotion of belonging to someone, the emotion of having your family member who cares for you and love you unconditionally.

"Heh-he is okay, hyung." That's all Jungkook can say.

"I need to talk to him. Can you please give him the phone." Namjoon asked nicely.

"I can't." Jungkook's eyes closed when he heard the fast breathing of Namjoon on the other end. He was breathing too loudly and the shuffling on the other end made it clear that Namjoon somehow understood the hidden meaning behind his words.

"Why can't you? Please, i need to talk to him. I know something is not okay, tell me where is he?" Namjoon can't help the trebleness and desperation in his voice.

"Hyung, he's in the practice session. I have to go too, I'll surely tell Taehyung to call you once he's free."

"Buh-But, is he o—-" Jungkook cut the call. He couldn't lie anymore. He has lied enough already.

His own breathing was raged, his fast beating heart threatened to jump out of his chest.

"You never told me Taehyung is Namjoon's little brother." Yoongi looked up at Jungkook. Hobi was kneeling down, holding Yoongi's body.