Horrible deeds

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Hobi was sitting outside the basketball practicing court. He couldn't believe it, he felt his mind would explode if that happened again.

Once in his life he bared it, actually he did it, but not again.

He was a cause of someone's misery, he still can't forget that, all he did, they did. All three of them did horrible deeds, played with the life of people.

"Stay away from him Jung, you already played me once, don't you dare do anything to him.... He's innocent, don't cross his path."

Min-Jae just made it even worse for him. He still gets nightmares with the thought of his deeds and having it get rubbed at your face is even worse. Min-jae slapped it on his face. Yeah, he was told to look back at his days.

He trembled with the mare though. Those screams and sirens still haunts him, the sight of blood running like a stream on the hard concrete road is still fresh in his mind, that discalced body of young brunet still follows his thoughts.

Flash back to Two years ago.

It was the start of the new year, all three of them were seniors now.  Throughout their whole first year, three of them developed a strong friendship among them. More specifically, Hobi started to develop feelings for Yoongi, and Jungkook was first one to notice.

Yoongi was Jungkook's basketball trainer and Hobi went a few times to go see him play and in the end he ended up falling for the short highted boy.

"Hey look, the freshman's are here." Jungkook yelled pointing at the group of new students standing in front of the notice board, looking for their sections or classes.

"Fuck, they don't even look...."

"Hey Hobz." Jungkook cut Yoongi off and sat up abruptly.

"Hmm." Hobi was always a shy, and when he had Yoongi beside him, he was ultra shy.

"You didn't get the dare yesterday. Remember? The bell ringed and you were not given any dare". Jungkook spoke up.

"Umm, yeah. So?" Hobi replied.

"So, he is thinking to give you a dare. He is a bastard." Yoongi chuckled sitting up straight.

"Come on. It was yesterday. It's another day." Hobi knew Jungkook's doing it on purpose. He knows well that he won't be able to deny it as Yoongi is here so that bastard is doing it on purpose.

"So? You have to do it." Jungkook wiggled his eye brows, and a dirty smirk made it's way on his face.

"C-come on Kook, let's not..."

"Whoever came from that door now will be the target." Jungkook cut him off.

"T-Target for what?" Hobi asked.

"Well, let's see who comes and then we'll decide the dare." Yoongi spoke up. That was the reason him and Jungkook got along well.

"Yoongi not you too." Hobi looked at them both simultaneously.

"That's my boy." Jungkook winked at Yoongi who replied rolled his eyes in reply. "There you......GO."

Hobi looked at the boy who just entered from the door. His eyes widened, it's Min-Jae, he knows this boy, he lives two blocks away from his house and his mother is Hobi's mother's friend. Well Min-Jae was very reserved so he never came out of his house but Hobi knows him.