Bullied

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It was quiet disturbing for every student who witnessed the wrecked condition of the red headed boy, of the school bully. Watching him cry like that was new for the students, they have always seen him angry, always seen him a powerful being, but watching him crying like that was not what they imagined.

Specially for Taehyung. Jungkook has been his worse nightmare. Never have he ever thought that Jungkook would crumble down like this, that he will see this side of Jungkook.

It's been a whole day but Taehyung couldn't muster up the power to forget what happened in the gym yesterday.

Jungkook didn't go home yesterday. He don't know where was he but when he went back home he saw Jimin leaving the house and telling him the he should lock the door properly, and that it might get late for him to come back so Taehyung should make himself something to eat.

And then when he woke up today, he didn't see Jimin at home. That means where ever he went, it was quiet far from here. And while leaving for school he saw at the other side, to Jungkook's apartment side and waited for the door to open but it didn't.

That's probably mean that Jungkook isn't home also. And after a long bus ride here Taehyung is, standing in front of the same locker where he was locked. His whole body trembled thinking what was it like to get locked inside it.

"Hey, pretty lady." Before he can move he got a slap on his butt. He gasped and right then a giggle resonated in the air.

"What the hell Sara." Taehyung whispered yelled as his butt still had a bit of sting due to the slap.

"Found you lost in thoughts and your ass looked appealing, was begging me. So, how could I refuse." Sara replied still giggling.

"You are so cheap." Taehyung said irritatedly. He didn't like the words she said.

"And i love you too." She clung to him but he pushed her away.

"I saw Milan yesterday." And here we go, Sara was silent. The petite blond knows how to put his friend in place.

"Rubbish." Her face dusted with pink dust and she looked anywhere but Taehyung's eyes.

"Seriously, he came to collect the certificates with his coach. I saw him with my own eyes." Taehyung said.

"Stop lying to me Tae. How can he be with you, he was with me yester——" and she put both her hands on her mouth.

"What!!" Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Nothing. Let's go to the class." Sara panicked.

"Tell me, what did you say?"

"Nothing. I'm going to the cafe, you want to come?" She smiled awkwardly, and before Taehyung could reply, she started walking forward.

"No, wait stop. Tell me the truth." Taehyung ran behind her but she was walking too fast for his liking.

"There's nothing to tell." Sara replied and both entered the cafe.

"Obviously there is. Tell me." Taehyung whined.

"Do you know, how's Jungkook?" Sara asked him making Taehyung stop.

"I don't know." Taehyung didn't match eyes with him.

"I've seen him yesterday and i was happy, you know I shouldn't say like this but what he did to you and all that with——"

"Where's Jae?" Taehyung cut her off. He didn't like her words and he don't want to discuss it so he dismissed the topic right away.

"Oh, he said he has an exam tomorrow so he may not come today. It's just you and me." She gave him a tight lip smile.