Last Breath.

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

This chapter is the longest and probably the hardest chapter i have ever wrote. I have never cried this much while writing a chapter.

**Trigger Warning: Character Death**

The half day have passed and Jungkook still couldn't find Taehyung. The only thing different this time was that Min-jae and Sara, both couldn't find Taehyung as well.

Earlier this morning, in the gym class, when he called Sara, she was so confident and sassy cz she was well known about Taehyung's whereabouts but this time the concern and tension imprinted on her face was the clear indication that she has no idea where is Taehyung.

"Did you find him?" He asked Hobi who just came back by checking again the major places Taehyung used to be at school.

"No, i checked the library list as well, he never went to Library today." Hobi told him, as Jungkook mentioned that Taehyung visits library more often.

"Why the hell is he hiding and where? Why is it so hard for me to just fucking talk to him?" Jungkook pushed his long strands of his red ended hairs back and roamed his hand on his face. He probably have cursed as well as he was tired as hell and the things are getting out of control.

"Can you atleast share what is going on? Why is Taehyung running from you? And what is it that you want to talk to him?" Hobi held Jungkook's hand that was ramping over his frustrated expressions.

"I don't know why is he running away from me. I didn't do anything to him and i just want to make sure he is okay, he looked disturbed this morning, and I couldn't find him till then. He left early for school and ever since then, I haven't seen him." Jungkook took a dee breathe in and breathed out.

"Maybe, it's his family?" Hobi named a possibility and the realisation drowned on him, he don't even know Taehyung's family. Except from the person named Joonie Hyung, he has no idea who Taehyung is and where do he belong to.

"I don't know man, i just can't think straight since this morning and it's hurting my head now." Jungkook huffed.

"Let's stop looking for some time. This school isn't that big, and Taehyung have to attend the classes, we can find him. First, have something to eat and then we'll start looking." Hobi placed a supporting hand on his shoulder.

"Maybe, this helps. And where the hell is your grumpy fucker, where's he?" He asked.

"He's in the cafe. He had to go to the sports board. The last match's result has beaten the asses of board of directors. They needed to discuss somethings and all. He just came back, let's take a break." Hobi told him.

"Yeah, let's do that."

Last match!!! Oh, the worst day of Jungkook's life. So much happened, he went through hell.

"Man, I'll go mad now." Yoongi huffed and both males heard him almost smack his face on the table.

"Bro, you already are." Jungkook smacked his neck making Yoongi glare at him.

"Kook!!" Yoongi doesn't like to get hit but Jungkook don't talk unless he kicks or slaps him few times.

"Yeah?" He sat down opposite to him and had his face on the folded arms rested on the table.

"I fucking hate you." Yoongi said so calmly.

"Oh, i know that." Jungkook showed him a cheeky smile. "Go on, bring something for me."

"You do not order me around." Yoongi was so out of it already. The meeting was so tiring that Yoongi only wanted to run home and sleep. Almost each and everything was getting on his nerves.