Innocent

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What do you mean?" Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's arm and stopped him.

"Let go." Yoongi jerked his arm away from Jungkook's grip. "Don't fucking touch me."

"Okay, okay." Jungkook took his hand off. "Tell me what do you mean by he won't get home safe?" Jungkook asked.

"You aren't a baby, you know what i mean." Yoongi yelled poking Jungkook's chest.

"Hey, calm down Yoongs. Let just talk this out and find a solution. Let me talk to Hobi, i know he will—"

"Don't tell you you are getting a soft corner for him. Didn't expect you to be this after a whole week. Get out of my sight." Yoongi didn't let him talk and jumped off the bench, walking inside the basket ball court.

"Damn it." Jungkook threw his hands in the air. He don't know why but the mare thought of Yoongi doing any other barbaric deed to Taehyung shaken him to the core. He already saw how Taehyung reacted to when last time Yoongi visited him, he can't afford to see that again.

Yeah that's all he thought. Nothing else.

"Yoongs listen—"

"Training starts at 9 be on time and keep your mouth shut if that's what you want to say." Yoongi showed him middle finger and yelled in response without even looking at him. He kicked the grill door open and went inside the basketball court.

"Damn you Yoongs." Jungkook kicked the ground and turned back to go inside the campus as he got a meeting with the school officials along with other heads.

Jungkook had a lot on his mind but a bigger part was occupied by a certain blond and how will he react to all that was happening. Nothing has changed he still hate him but now he got a bit conflicting thoughts as he just wants to be only person who can make his life hell, that'll give him peace as he wants Taehyung to remember him till his last breath.

"Watch where you're going." Jungkook was pushed hard making him stumble on his step.

"Motherfucker." Jungkook handled himself before dropping to the ground. "Kim." Jungkook gritted his teeth as soon as his eyes landed on the boy infront of him.

"Asshole." Min-Jae replied Jungkook's not so sweet greeting.

"Watch your mouth Kim." Jungkook grabbed him by his collar.

"Take your hands off me." Min-Jae pushed him off. "I've had enough of you."

"What are you talking about? I haven't done anything yet and you are irritated already?" Jungkook chuckled grabbing his tie and pulling him forward. "You see kim, once a rat is always a rat."

"Shut your mouth Jeon." Min-Jae yelled raising a fist that almost touched Jungkook's face but he couldn't get the courage to hit him.

"See told ya." Jungkook let go of him with a push making him drop on his butt. "Go and get your butt massaged. Floor is hard it must've hurt your butt."

"Jeon fucking Jung—"

"Shut up." Jungkook didn't let him complete the sentence and punched him across his face. "Keep that shit-hole shut."

Min-Jae could only see the blurry image of retreating Jungkook before giving up on his consciousness and slept flat on the ground right there.

          ~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was as usual sitting on the back of the room, arms on the dest infront of him and his head nicely places over his arms, he is enjoying the free period while sleeping.