Screams of life

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The chapter is not proof read so ignore the mistakes 🙈

Have you ever felt like your body is being slashed in a small strips and then is put together and then again sliced? If not, that's how Jungkook is feeling.

He didn't dare to come in front of Namjoon or Jin, after watching how they behaved with Jimin and there words to the calm sleeping boy was enough to shake his core.

Standing in the hospital lobby, watching a family biding there good byes, more like sharing the last moments was painful. Even though it's first time he actually had witnessed these last moments, your loved ones around you, crying, wishing, and grieving over the loss, then honourably taking you to your final destination, all of it is just so overwhelming for him.

Is this how his father must have felt when his step-mother died? Is that the feeling that builded inside their pit when the woman his father once loved died?

Death.

An inevitable thing yet so agonisingly bitter. The mare thought of not seeing a person around you is that you see everyday is just straightforward wrong. Why should one die? Why not live forever, stay forever?

"We were wrong." Yoongi's shaky voice reached his ears and he turned. Gone was the hate and sadness, right now guilt and shame were only two things that clouded his eyes.

"Wuh-we—— I—" he couldn't speak.

"What made us do this, Jungkook?" The grieving voice of Yoongi was the slap to both their egos.

"I—don't—-I don't know." Jungkook looked back at the three people standing a bit away from the dead body of Taehyung.

"Our egos, pride, arrogance." Yoongi lifted his face and looked at Jungkook, "that's what made us do this."

"Do you——Do you really know his brother?" Jungkook asked ignoring the ache he felt at Yoongi's confession. Of course he know he is arrogant, egoistic and a bully.

"I do.....did once." Yoongi kept his gaze to the eyes of his friend.

"I'm really afraid——- what are we going to do?" Jungkook's mind was mess,

what will Jimin say?

How will he react when he'll know what Jungkook did?

Will he be angry?

Or more hurt?

Or more sad?

He would probably hate him forever!

Will think that all of this was his fault!!

"May be, it is my fault."

"Huh?"

"May be, I'm really not good enough."

"Ji—-"

"He like Japchae, it's you who love cup ramen. But i bought cup ramen. Am i being ignorant to his needs? Am i not being the friend i should have? He used to spend alot of time with me when i was at his house, but i hardly gets to see his face now. Am i really loosing the silver of our friendship? He doesn't look at me the same way he used to do, he doesn't smile like he used to do, he doesn't even behave like he used to do. Is it me who made him like this? No, no, i never wanted it like this, i only live for three people, TaeTae, Lia, and You. And i never want you guys to get in any trouble, to suffer, to change. I think i started loosing the best part of my every relationship."

"But i think i broke one of you, i broke a part of me......he said....he said....he—-."

Jungkook's whole body shivered on the memory. Jimin, the one who was there for him all along, was there for him when no one not even his father cared for Jungkook......