Hell bound

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung entered the school gate still bit hesitated and surprised by the way Jungkook was behaving. He can never forget how Jungkook panicked the other day. And how he was so soft with him while talking just today.

While thinking he didn't know where he was going, the ding of his phone made him halt in his track. Fishing it out of his pocket he looked at the phone screen. It had a message from Sara.

Sara

"I'll be late, make sure you make a good excuse to my supervisor. And don't get in any trouble. Min-jae said he had an extra class today so he'll be free by 10 minutes. Till then find yourself a good company. I just woke up, will be there in 30.

Taehyung
Be careful on your way. I'll tell your supervisor.

Sara
Oh, you are an angel. Today's lunch on me, anything you want. See you school.

Taehyung read her message and smiled. Closing the app he was about to put his phone back in his pocket when he remembered that he said to Jin hyung that he'll share picture when he'll wear his shirts.

Setting the phone for selfie, he clicked few of them and then send them to Jin. Jin was offline so he waited till his brother-in-law see them.

"Are you lost little bird?" The spine chilling voice made Taehyung flinch and he gripped the phone more tightly. Slowly, almost unnoticeably he turned around, and his eyes widened when he saw the boy standing in front of him.

"Oh, look who we have here. It's you, The mighty Kim. Nice to meet you again." The boy smirked and he looked angry. Why? Taehyung doesn't know, or maybe he do.

"I-I....I....mistakenly....mistakenly came—-"

"Nothing is mistake. I was actually waiting for you eagerly, and see you are here." Saying that the boy wrapped his arm around Taehyung's neck and held him close.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come here, i was—-"

"So you were going to run away, hide from me huh? That's wrong, you deserve severe punishment for this then!" The boy said so calmly that it scared Taehyung even more. It was more terrifying then Jungkook's secret attacks.

"Please, it's not what you think it is.....i was only.....I'm not running away." Taehyung panicked.

"I gave you two days, i told you to show me the evidence or you are going to have consequence. You didn't take it seriously and then you vanished, hid away from my eyes. I'm pissed Kim, very pissed. And i need to punish you. How about i let the whole school know what this innocent face hides behind? Huh? Should i tell then the devil of person you are?" The boy gave his arm a jerk maki g it tight around the blond's neck.

Taehyung coughed. He was hurting already. It was just the start of his morning, if only he had stayed with Jungkook. Jungkook didn't have allowed him though.

"Sun-Sunag! Get me the tablet—-"

"Please, i told you it was all a made up story. BamBam-shi, you know me. I can't do that." Taehyung held his hand.

"I don't know you, and I don't trust you. I gave you the time but see what you did, you kicked the little chance of trust i tried to build in you." BamBam said.