Reborn?

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's not proof read so ignore the mistakes please

It was 7:30 in the morning, a worried Jimin was passing through the hall with a phone in his hand. His shorts was the only things covering his body and the the upper half was naked.

A frown decorated on his face, brows knotted and face muscle tense in worry. His hand was holding the phone tightly and his worried eyes were lingering in the phone screen which showed 26 calls that he made to Jungkook's but the younger didn't pick up.

Apart from that, he also left him thousands of messages asking him about his whereabouts but it was not even being delivered, he was on the stand by. Jimin moved a hand in his hairs and tried to call one more time. It was of no use as the operator spoke up that the phone is switched off. Jimin didn't want to leave a voice mail as he was worried amd wanted to talk in person, wanted to hear his friend telling him that he is okay.

Throwing the phone on the couch, he went to the kitchen to get himself a bottle of water. He couldn't sleep well tonight, as the gloomy and distant face of Jungkook kept coming to his eyes and he was restless to see what was going on with his brother.

He was not half way when his phone ringed and Jimin ran back to the couch. His face lit up and he didn't wait a second to pick the call. It was Jungkook.

"Where the hell are you? I've been calling since ages and your phone number is off. What the fuck is going on?" Jimin shouted as soon as he picked the call.

"Calm down, shorty. I'm on my way, I'll be home in 15 minutes. Can you make me something? I'm hungry." Jungkook said. He didn't eat last night and during the day as well.

"Of course. Get here, I'll make something for you." Jimin replied. He can hear how tired Jungkook is but he also felt the bratty, egoistic tone of voice in his speech. Jimin can differentiate between the Jungkook he saw in previous weeks and this Jungkook. He felt that the same bratty Jungkook was coming back, Jungkook was changing back.

"Will be there in 10." Saying that Jungkook cut the call. Jimin kept standing there for a while and then went back to kitchen.

Jimin had a a meeting with Lee at 10:30 and as Lia was out of city he was super scared that he doesn't make things worse for himself. This job means alot to him and knowing how irritated Lee is from him, he is confused and scared for today.

It was as promised, right after 10 minutes he herd the door opening and knew Jungkook came back home.

Jungkook left the car and took the elevator to the apartment. His face was dull, eyes had bags and his lips were chapped. Various things happened that resulted in this, he had spend a night rebuilding himself and killing the part of himself which cared. But did he?

Standing outside the apartment he tried to correct his appearance, make it more presentable. He knew Jimin isn't letting him go this easily, he'll ask questions until he'll get satisfied, and it's fucking annoying to get interrogated.

Opening the door he entered and his eyes accidentally landed on the light that turned on cz of the bio sensor. Jungkook stopped, it's not the first time he seeing that but there is something that held him, stopped him to stay and watch what's it is.

"Jimine that's so cool see."

"Like he didn't see it before."

"You saw this first time?"

"Yes. How long has it been there?"