Skimpy

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook closed the door and turned on his heels to get back inside. His face decorated with the biggest grin.

His expression changed as soon as his eyes fell on Taehyung.

There he stood, hands dangling on his sides, eyes wide, unfocused and tears flowing out of them unnoticeably, his glasses slipped to his nose and teeth digging deep in his lower lip that was torn due to the pressure.

Imagine a kid being scolded and beaten up by his father, how would he look? That's how Taehyung looked right now.

For a second Jungkook felt ashamed. No matter what, it was wrong, he or anyone in this world was not allowed to touch him like that. He basically attacked his self-esteem.

But that moment was very very little as the memories of past took over his empathetic self. He remembered how Taehyung kicked him in face and dragged him inside, leaving him there on the ground like a dog. And the empathy was gone.

"Aww poor baby got hurt? Come on it's not like no one ever touched you." Jungkook came toward him. He didn't see a bit change in Taehyung's expressions. He was still looking in the void space and his eyes were wide, more like lifeless.

"Round glasses." Jungkook called. He felt afriad, Taehyung wasn't reacting, he can sense him barely breathing. He can feel distressed self of Taehyung when he is close to him but this is second time when he saw Taehyung like this.

First when Jimin accused him— Ofcourse on his saying—- and second now. And both time this Taehyung scared him. It's like his switch flipped and he is a dead being, no emotions no nothing.

"Kim." Jungkook poked his shoulder with his index finger. Still no response. It looks like Yoongi took his soul with him, and left the body behind.

"Taehyung." Jungkook was more gentle this time. He tapped on his shoulder. And there he was, as soon as he called his name, poor boy screamed and stumbled backwards.

"Stay away." Taehyung shouted. He fell back on the ground so he crawled away from Jungkook's reach. "Stay away all of you."

"Get a hold of your self Kim." Jungkook was back in his mood. He doesn't want to associate any feelings with Taehyung, no, he doesn't want to sympathize the one who snatched Jimin away from him.

"STAY AWAY.....stay away....please. Stay away." Taehyung covered his ears with both hands and ran back inside his room.

His clothes still there on the ground and he ran away half naked.

Jungkook heard a loud sob erupting as soon as Taehyung closed the door. The sound of click confirmed that Taehyung just locked the room.

"Come on, he thinks of himself a kid? Such drama on just touching him!" Jungkook didn't want his guilt to trouble him, he didn't want his inner self to make him feel small and filthy. He knew he did wrong but the best way is not get trap in it.

He shook his head and made way to the kitchen. He was hungry, as he didn't have breakfast and now it was afternoon, he was going out of his mind. He could've eaten something at school but then all of it happened and he was bound to come home early.

He looked around to see what was there that he can eat, and he found a small portion of pork and some veggies in the fridge.

"Damn it Jimin, you need to do groceries. Never have i ever found a proper amount of eatable food in your fridge." Jungkook sighed and pulled the veggies and the meat out.

He washed them all and put them on the counter to see what he can make from them. He estimated the amount that was required to be made and then there was the ingredients.