Heartless

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook woke up, head heavy and spinning. His eyes couldn't focus in an instant. There was bright light piercing the thin curtains and winning over the darkness of the room.

It took him good 10 minutes, to understand his position. He wasn't on his bed, well his position wasn't clearly of the bed. He was curled up and his back was stiff meaning he slept while sitting.....couch.

He was on the couch.

He groaned, trying to sit properly. His hands reaching up to grab his head. He felt like someone is hammering him in his head. And soon the peaceful silence of the room was broken by the arching sound of glass shattering.

Jungkook opened his eyes abruptly only to realize that he had been drinking last night. The bottle on the table dropped by the abrupt movement of his feet. Another gran left his mouth when he stood up.

7:30 am.

It was his time to get ready for school. He looked around the living room and saw his shoes lying across the room and his jacket on the ground. His Bluetooth device was on the ground near the wall, broken into pieces and two bottle of beer on ground.

Well, his night was very busy.

This wasn't it, he saw a pan on the floor also, just beside the foot of the couch and half piece of meat and some sauce was left in it. He must have cooked it in his fury.

He hates his habit of cooking whenever he is angry. He doesn't like it, it's a bad habit. It always makes him waste food and Jungkook hate wasting food. He knows how valuable food is.

"Fucking round glasses made me waste food again." Jungkook kicked his sneakers making them hit the wall. His abrupt movement made him stumble and he hardly held himself from dropping to the ground by face.

He went to the kitchen only to find it another mess. Was he out of mind last night? This much mess for cooking, he must have been hell angry. He was, he was very angry after hearing Jimin and Taehyung.

That justifies his sleeping position. He must have cooked, eaten and then drowned in beer and must have slept there.

And now is not the time to clean all of it. He needs to get ready for school. He can clean all this after coming back.

He took a shower, made himself a sandwich and ate it with a glass of milk and was out of his apartment, locking and running toward the parking lot.

7:55 am.

He is late. He has to reach school before 8:20. He has a practice and after that Gym and then he has to attend the meeting also take class. And in the end he has to spend time with his friends also. He is terrible at time management. Who the fuck drinks at school days.

"Fucking blonde bastard..." he kicked the wall in fury as the elevator reached his floor.

~~~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~~~

Taehyung woke up to see that living room's light was on and the sweet smell of pancakes was filling the whole apartment.

As per his promise Jimin was awake and has made breakfast for themselves. Taehyung didn't waste time and freshen up quickly. He wanted to help Jimin too.

"Ahh right on time. Come on." Jimin said as soon as Taehyung came out of his room, fresh and ready.

"I thought I'll help you." Taehyung whined.

"I told you last night bear, you don't have to work. It's my responsibility to take care of you." Jimin made him sit on the chair and served him two pancakes. "Strawberry or Chocolate?"