Fool tricks

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook still couldn't get the lying flat body of Taehyung out of his head. The dread he heard in his voice, maybe it was always there, maybe Taehyung was always afraid, he can hear the similarity in Taehyung's voice since before.

When he was rude to him, when he troubled him, in the car, when Yoongi tried to.......every time it was same dread.

If only he knew that he gave others an impression that they can do anything to any student, make their life hell anyway they want.

"I'll drop you at the main gate and don't you fucking dare cling to me in the school. I don't want a weirdo at my tail. Stand at the gate when i tell you and I'll pick you from there. You don't know me in the school. Understood."

He never liked him, was it really the hate or something else?

"I-I received the text......i-i though i-t wa-s you."

"Who ever will text you will be me? Did you have my number?"

"N-No."

"Then use this thing. I said clearly I'll call you. You already are enough pain in my ass, stop troubling others. Be responsible, you aren't a baby."

"Fucking weakling."

"Get in there and stay inside until Jimin comes back. After that do whatever you want."

It wasn't just hatred, he was afraid but his fear don't give him the permission to make people life hell. Do it?

Well your pathetic self zone's out like this normally or i have the special honors?"

"I-I wasn't zon-zoning out."

"And they say i make people uncomfortable."

"You know i actually like you around, you keep my mood up."

"T-Thank you."

"Your weird personality is actually amusing."

"You know when someone needs a thing to laugh about, you are that thing"

"W-Why do you have to be so h-harsh to me always? I-I'm older t-than you."

"So? Should i give you medal for that?"

"I mean not to offend you but look at yourself, how can someone call you a 20 year old. You look like a fucking elementary school boy, getting happy over small things and getting scared by loud voices."

"I-I.......no body t-talk to me like t-that....."

"See you can't fucking talk properly."

"Jimin likes well build and confident guys i wonder how he made you his friend."

This is where he thinks he started. When Taehyung was sighed under his supervision. He was the mentor, but was he?

"And you, round glasses I didn't expect this from you."

"Jungkook-ssi I didn't do...."

He even made Taehyung question his true self, he made him regret, he made him feel the fear of accusations. He did bad to the poor guy.

"Jimin should be home early. I don't know how will he react. I mean you actually broke his trust."

"He'll believe me. He know I can't do that. I'll never do that. Jimin know me better than anyone here. He'll believe me."